Lick Me

(Let's just get right to the point)

When you and Tomoe come home from school you notice no one is in the shrine. Since you and Tomoe are dating already you decide to have a little fun.

You pull him to your room and close the door behind you. You two start to make out, French kissing roughly. You grind your boobs up against his chest and he forces you down on the bed.

"Tomoe stop it." You giggle as he licks your neck.

"No way ##### you grinded up against me so now your going to pay." He smirks.

"Then punish me please daddy." You moan out as you feel him bite down on your neck.

"Alright then." He says seductively.

He forces your top off then undresses you completely. He undresses as well and spreads your legs out. He then starts to lick your now really wet and really tight pussy.

You moan out in complete pleasure as he does so. He sticks his tongue into you, going in and out and licking around. He then does the same to your cunt.

"Your so tight!" He pulls away for a moment.

"Well because this is my first time." You blush.

"Well then I'll make it feel good." He starts to lick you harder.

You spread your legs out even more to give him more room. He completely sticks his whole tongue in you and keeps it there, his face in between your legs.

You moan out loudly in pain and pleasure. You see his tail wag as you do so. After a while you finally reach your limit and your sex juices spill into his mouth.

He pulls out of you and spits them out. As he does they fall onto his now really large erected dick.

"You got an erection." You smirk.

"Your making me so hard with all your moaning." He rubs his cock.

"Oh so it my fault? Then that's good." You start to assist him and rub his cock roughly.

"Now take responsibility." He kisses your neck.

"Okay." You push him down on the bed and hover over him.

You start to lick around his dick, teasing him. You then move your tongue in between his balls. He groans out as you do so then you start to suck on his dick.

"But just so you know, I would stop until you cum." You giggle.

You suck it hard, sliding your tongue up and down on it.

"#-#####...." He groans out your name loudly.

You continue to suck and suck and he finally cums into your mouth. You swallow all of his sperm and continue to suck. His erection feels as if it gets harder.

The next time not only does he cum, all his sex juices come out as well. You stop and spit it out. He continues to do so and you continue to spit out.

After a while his erection goes away so you stop and lay down on him. You two continue your hot make out as you rub his dick roughly and he fingers you with his index finger softly.