18k Special- Game Of Pleasure (COLLAB with Gabyisthename12)

"And where in the world were you young ma'am?" Tomoe stands in front of you in an apron, a broom resting in his hands, and his left foot tapping lightly on the floor "Out late with Ami and Kei again huh? Do you even know what time it is?" He sighs unhappy.

You slide the door closed behind you as you step inside "Sorry mom." You roll your eyes playfully "We were just out shopping at the outlet mall then we went to see some movies."

"I was worried sick about you!" He says rather loudly and taps his foot a little faster "And this isn't the first time is it? What? Like your fifth time maybe?! Don't you think that I'm going to start thinking something else?"

"Something else? Like what?" You cross your arms and look at him confused.

"There are boys in that group (Y/N)... And if I'm not there with you I worry. I'm worried one of them might steal you from me." Tomoe leans the broom on the wall "I'm jealous okay... You should know I'm over protective by now." he rests his hands at your hips and leans over to kiss your neck "I love you."

You blush madly as you feel his hot breath fanning against your neck "T-tomoe..." you slide your hands up his arms and place them on his shoulders "Why would I leave you? We dated for two whole years now. You know I love you too..."

He slowly kisses from behind your ear to your collarbone and back up "I don't want you around other boys. Especially not while wearing something like that~" he slides his hands on your back and puts them into your short dress to softly squeeze your ass with both hands.

You quietly moan into his chest as he slides a hand down to the wet part of your panties and rubs your soft spot "a-ah...~ Tomoe..." you grab onto his kimono as he rubs your spot a little rougher.

He places his lips over yours and you two share a long wet kiss. You slide your tongue into his hot mouth and he does the same to you. He groans into the kiss and sticks two fingers in you. You pull away for breath but he pushes his lips back onto yours and deepens the kiss. You both stand there french kissing for lord knows how long. He slowly pulls away as a long string of saliva connects both your lips.

"You're so wet and we haven't even done anything yet..." He grunts slightly as you push yourself onto him "Maybe I'll tease you a bit?" He unrobes himself and his large harden member is seen as a bump in his underwear "Remember this big guy? I haven't put him in you in a while." He spins you around to spread your legs a little and removes your damp panties.

"Have you missed being in me..? I've missed you..." You pant heavily waiting for penetration "Punish me for running off and being a bad girl~" You rest your arms on the wall and look back at him.

He unzips your dress zipper some as he gets behind you. He slides his right hand into your bra and fondles your left nipple. You moan out softly and call out his name as you feel him run his left fingers up your soft spot. He kisses down your back with hungry growing in each peck.

You grasp onto the wall and shake in pleasure "W-wait..." you gasp out moaning as you feel him enter you slowly "I-is Mizuki here...?! The... shrine spirits...?" You manage to get out.

"Who cares about them..." Tomoe grunts as he fully enters your tight hole "you're so damn tight. Did you miss me this much...?" He smirks and squeezes your hips to get a good grip on you.

"You're... bigger than... I... remember..." You pant heavily trying to speak "A-ahh~!" You moan out loudly as you feel him pull out then slam back in again.

He thrusts in and out of you slowly but with how tight you are it causes him some trouble. He spins you around and shoves himself in again. You wrap your arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He grabs your ass to help you up and down.

"W-we never did it standing..~" You arch your back as you feel him twitching inside of you.

"Hold on..." he groans as he tries walking you to his bed room.

He places you gently on the bed and starts to completely undress you both with whatever garments were left on you two. He pins your arms up as he thrusts into you faster and deeper. Your hips buckle with his and you slam against him as well. As he goes faster and faster causing the bed to start to shake. You release yourself from his grip to grasp at his back. Leaving scratch marks as you do so.

"G-go more...!" You moan out loud feeling him hit your g spot "Ahh~ fuck...!!" You arch your back again and throw your head back in pleasure.

He expands in you and quickly fills you up to the brim. You cum some as well as you feel the pressure of all of his sweet poison fill you up. He pulls out softly then falls ontop of you heavily panting. You try catching your breath as he lifts you to be on top of him instead.

"T-hat was so good t-Tomoe..." You pant with your tongue sticking out seductively "Think we can keep going? Or is he tired?" You slide your hand down Tomoe's fit body and down to his extra large member.

"He can keep going as long as you want." Tomoe smirks and kisses your lips.

You both start to make out as you cup one hand around him and move it up and down quickly. Doing so you earn a low grown from him which gives you time to slide your tongue in.

"R-ride me damn you..." He groans into the kiss.

Without hesitation you shove him into you and slide up and down on it. You get tight around him as you feel him twitching inside you once or twice. He sit up slightly so you can get the hang of it. You arch your back and throw your head back moaning loudly.

You grip onto his shoulders and start motorboating him as you ride his member. He cums into you again causing your eyes to roll back in pleasure for a moment,

"Tomoe...~!" You moan loudly "F-fuck..." You fall on him causing you both to lay back on the bed with him still in you "It feels so weird but so fucking good... clean me will you?" You moan out into his ear.

"Anything you want." He finishes in you and pulls out "But you got to give me head at the same time." He moves you two to be in a 69 position.

He shoves whatever his can of his member down your throat causing you to gag hard. At the same time his tongue slides into you and roles around in circles against your walls.

"A-ah!!" You moan out and pull his member out of your mouth.

He opens your legs up more to really eat you out. You grasp onto the bed sheets as you feel his tongue thrusting in and out of you. The heat of it all making you feel tingly. You quickly start giving him head to beat him in his game of pleasure. Sadly you lose and you end up filling the whole room in your moans as he then proceeds to enter you from behind in doggy position.

This goes on and on all night and even through the morning. Lucky no one was at the shrine that night... Cause then that would have sucked for them.

Goodnight!! It's legit 12am where I am right now. It's so late but I wanted to finally post a chapter. I still don't know if I'll continue to post or not. I hope I'll be able too. But, for now good night and sleep 'tight.' If you know what I mean.~