In The Back Seats

~~You and Tomoe are already dating~

"#####, are you ready for our date?" Tomoe calls out to you from his room.

"Y-yeah!" You call from yours.

You grab your things and put your shoes on. You head out your room and into Tomoe's.

"You look beautiful." He smiles.

"Thank you." You blush.

He grabs his things and takes your hand. You both smile at each other and then leave the shrine. The others were on vacation or out partying so you and Tomoe decided to go out on a little road trip.

You put your things in the car and get in the passengers seat. Tomoe gets in the drivers seat and starts the car.

"So where to my love?" He looks over to you.

"First we got to leave the town and head into city. And from there is whatever I guess." You shrug.

"Alright." He starts driving the car down the street.

~~~~~~~~
Time Skip:
~~~~~~~~

"We should take a break." You suggest.

"No way. I want to make it there before dark." Tomoe sighs.

"But it's good enough for today. Plus aren't you tried?" You put your hand on his knee and sigh.

"Don't worry, we only have four hours to go to get there." He smiles.

"If you say so." You kiss his cheek.

~~~~~~~~
Time Skip:
~~~~~~~~

"We're here!" You shout excitedly.

Tomoe parks the car in an empty parks parking lot and lays his head on the stirring wheel "Finally!" He says frustrated.

"I told you we should have taken a break. You look tried." You pout.

"I'll just lay down a bit in the back seat of the car." He rubs his eyes.

"I-I guess I'll go as well..." You look away blushing.

You quickly get out the car and then get back in but in the backseats. Tomoe turns the car off then gets out and in the backseats with you.

You both look at each other blushing. You pat your lap for him to rest his head on. He takes your offer and lays down, putting his head in your lap.

"Just take a little nap, alright?" You rub your nose against his.

"Yeah." He rubs his nose against yours.

He closes his eyes and falls fast asleep. You look out the window and into the night sky. You look around to notice no other car parked in the parking lot or no other person in the park. It was just you and Tomoe, for miles.

You look back down to him and brush his bangs out of his face to look at him more clearly. You softly kiss his lips.

"He's so handsome... Even when he's sleeping." You giggle.

"Thanks for the compliment." You hear his sweet voice chuckle.

He opens his eyes and smiles. You blush like mad knowing he heard you.

"S-shut up." You say embarrassed.

"Don't be ashamed." He sits up and looks over to you "I'm just as perverted about you as you are with me." He teases.

"Hey!" You yell.

"Like for example, whenever we cuddle together at night and fall asleep I wake up sometimes and watch your beautiful face." He pokes your cheek "Or how I clean your room, I'm always staring at you."

"Tomoe..." You whisper.

"When I cook I look at you, at school, during movies, eating dinner, reading books, on dates, and anything else you can think of." He kisses you on the lips once "I always want to tease you and see that smile of yours."

"Tomoe... That's so sweet." You hug him.

He hugs you back and you both start cuddling. After a while you both start kissing, turning into a hot make out, and then French kissing hotly.

"Hmm." You mummer as you both pull away for breath, then your lips and tongues clash together again.

"#####..." Tomoe groans and pushes your down.

You both continue your make out. You feel him slowly slide his right hand up your right thigh.

"Oh. Oo. Ah!" You moan in the kiss as you feel him touch different places.

He puts a leg in between yours. He slides a hand up your shirt and another up your skirt. He rubs your stomach and high thigh loving.

"T-take my clothes off..." You grasp his shirt and try pulling in off.

"My my, what a naughty girl." He pulls away from the kiss and leans over you.

He smirks and takes his shirt off revealing his skinny and fit body. You look at his bare chest and then down to his abs. (Probably a six pack ^•~)

"But I'm not going to go easy on you just because we are in a car." He says seductively.

"Don't go easy..." You blush.

He quickly pulls your bra off from under your shirt and lifts your shirt up but not all the way off. He licks around your nibbles and boobs.

"Oh Tomoe..." You moan out.

He unbuckles his pants while he pleasures you. Unzipping his zipper he slides his underwear down a bit and takes his erected member out. He pulls your underwear down some under your skirt.

He puts his large member in you causing you to scream in pain and pleasure. After you adjust he starts thrusting in and out of you.

Spreading your legs out he throws them over his shoulder to get himself in you deeper. The car gets full of grunting and moaning noises. In just a short time you both cum out.

After what seemed like forever he finally pulls out of you after cumming more then three times.

He puts his member back in his pants and puts his shirt on. You put your underwear back on and your bra.

You both cuddle some and kiss a few more times before falling asleep together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel like I should end the book. I mean there's not to many ideas anymore and it's always ending with sex. I don't know maybe it's cause I need a break or something.

Tell me what u think, comments are always appreciated and I do read them if you don't think I do. And thank you all so much for reading these!!