Part 1~ He's So Distant..

-Ok so this is a new fanfic imma be doing until my other fanfic is ready to be updated.-

Laurence's POV:

I was in my bedroom trying to figure out what to do with my life. I dont know whether to take up football again or just carry on as I am its not as if I'm the boredest person alive. I put my head in my hands I dont know what to do.. I'll go ask Garroth! I knocked garroths door "Hey Garroth can you help me please?" I asked. "Sure with what?" He asked. "I dont know what to do.. Should I take up football again or just carry on as I am.. I'm so confused as to what I want to do!" I shouted feeling a little distressed. "Its up to you Laurence, you enjoyed football in school so I don't see why you shouldn't try it again just take it from me if you don't get it the first time keep trying you'll probably be a little rusty after not playing football for a while.." He replied seeming a little distracted in something. "Oh ok.. I'll see you later then.." I sadly sighed and walked back to my bedroom. Why does he always seem so distant.. Is he just not my friend anymore or does he have something to hide he's been going out a lot maybe he's in a relationship .. Anger pierced through me. Why did the thought of him being with someone anger me. Am I jealous.. No h-he's Garroth why would I be jealous of him.. Maybe I'm just afraid of losing him to someone that could potentially break him.. He's just a brother to me if I lost him I'd be so lonely without him. Wait why am I even making these scenarios he's probably just you know being garroth. I'm going to sit him down and talk to about how I've been feeling.. I stood up and my stomach lurched  and my head started to pound I fell over and fainted.

Garroth's POV:

I'd been searching things alot recently searching things about how to tell if your gay.. I've been having very weird feelings towards Laurence and I don't know what to do about them.. I've tried ignoring them and it doesn't work I've tried to be distant from him but that just makes my heart ache to see him again. I cant keep asking the internet on advice.. He seems to be the only person I cant stop thinking about.. I've been distancing myself from the world and I don't know how to make it better.. I just cant go on like this.. I want to tell Laurence about the way I've felt for a long time he just never seems to be around when I need him and I'm partly to blame for that I've ignored him a lot more than usual and sometimes I just feel as if he doesn't want to be around me anymore. It was silent in the house and suddenly a loud thud echoed throughout the house. Confused I walked out of room Laurence's door was open  I looked around the door to find him passed out on the floor. "Laurence!" I shouted. I didn't know what to do.. I picked him up.. My heart fluttered him in my arms made me feel a feeling I'd once forgotten how to feel. I put him into bed and waited by his side..

-=+=-

I hope you enjoyed! I really love this ship so much.