Part 28~ Under the influence

Garroth's POV:
I froze up in shock why is he kissing me like this..? I didn't know whether to kiss back or too pull away or push him away.. I just stood there like an idiot Ugh.. Why do i always freeze up around Laurence? Laurence pulled away I forgot I actually needed to breath and ended up nearly passing out from lack of air. But Laurence didn't stop there.. He pulled me into another kiss I tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge. I was kind of freaking out I honestly didn't know what was happening this wasn't Laurence doing this.. I scanned Laurence's face when I noticed his eyes were slightly pink. I struggled to get out of his grasp finally I broke free of him and ran into Dante's room I locked the door. I turned around to see Dante looking at me confusedly. "Help me.." I pleaded. "Huh? With what?" Dante asked raising his eyebrow a bit. "It's Laurence.. He's under some sort of potion.." I said leaving out the fact he was basically trying to fuck me.. "What kind of potion?" Dante asked. I looked at the floor "A love potion.." I admitted. "Oh.. Shit your done for you do realise I cant help you here.. Depending on how much of that potion he's had depends on when he'll stop.." Dante said. "What do you mean.. Stop what?" I asked. "Garroth your so naïve sometimes.. He's not going to stop until he gets what he wants.. Aaannnnddd.... I'm pretty sure he wants you.. In bed" Dante said awkwardly. Just after he said that an angry looking Laurence burst right through the door. "MY DOOR!!" Dante yelled. Not that Laurence took any notice. "Garroth" Laurence said. Oh god.. His eyes were turning fully pink.. I guess this is the end of me.. Dante glanced my way apologetically. Laurence took no notice of Dante he tackled me to the floor pinning me down. This cant happen.. Not in front of Dante I struggled to get away but there was no use I was trapped. I didn't want this to happen like this.. I noticed Laurence's eye colour flicker his wonderful bluey greyish colour came back and it flickered back pink it repeated until his eyes turned to his normal colour, tears rolled down his cheeks "I dont think I can stop this thing for much longer.. I'm sorry.." He cried out his voice disappearing and his eyes flickered back pink. I was scared to death when I felt something inside of me it unleashed its self. I found myself surrounded by an array of blue sparks around me. I felt a burst of energy emit into my body. I felt myself jolt up pushing Laurence off me the dazed lover boy glared at me. He then smiled creepily "Garroth you wont get away" my love crazed boyfriend laughed. I felt myself growl "Shut it" I yelled at him. Wait.. I didn't say that.. I felt myself stand up. Dante glanced at me confusedly but I did nothing I wasn't in control of what I was doing.. I tried to back down but I couldn't move I was paralyzed but this thing wasn't I started to move towards Laurence I was scared of what it was about to do.. I didn't want to hurt Laurence he may be under the influence of alcohol and a potion but I loved him. My body lurched to a stop my head snapped down to look at him. I watched Laurence look at me thoughtfully, The smirk crept onto his face again. Laurence's appearance flickered his shadow form? Oh geez... Dante ran out and came back with some popcorn. Laurence pushed him self up off of the floor. He was much stronger than me.. There was no way in hell I was getting out of this one.. Unless.. I fight fire with fire. But I had no control of my own actions.. Or did I? I fought for my body back. Succeeding I tackled Laurence to the floor he smiled "Are you giving in too me?" he asked his eyes gleamed mischievously. I took a deep breath and said as seductively as I could "Who said I hadn't given in before" he smirked. I glanced over at Dante who was pretending to puke. "Guys... Can you not do this in my room please" He begged. I stood up and grabbed Laurence's hand pulling him up I dragged him out of Dante's room climbing over the knocked down door... Laurence pressed his lips onto mine whilst pushing my backwards I felt behind me and found the door handle. We hadn't pulled away Laurence stopped in his tracks once we had entered his room. He locked the door and proceeded to push me backwards. I pulled away taking a breath and replacing my lips onto his. I changed back to myself and Laurence turned normal again the only thing was he was still under that potion effect.

-=+=-

What's gonna happen? ;~;  Will the potion ware off? Will they go far enough for Laurence to come back?.... OR will they go all the way?... You'll have to find out next time ;3

-Samus-