Part 8~ Give me your everything!

Garroth's POV:

"D-Dad.. P-please don't hate me.." I whispered looking at the floor trembling a little.. My dad sighed "Garroth I don't hate you and I never will you can love who ever you want as long as you'r happy!" He said hugging me tightly. I started to cry because I knew I could never be happy.. My dad's grasp tightened as I cried "Garroth.. Don't be sad.. If you love him you can't help it.. If he doesn't like you then he's not worth it ok. Now I've got to get going are you sure your going to be ok?" He asked in a concerned way. "I'll be fine.." I took a deep breath a calmed myself "I'll see you around Dad.." I said. "Bye Garroth..." He whispered. I heard the front door open and close yet again the house was silent.. and I liked it that way Dante was out Travis was sulking and Laurence.. I don't even know.. I lay in my bed and I remembered the picture I'd shoved under my pillow.. I looked at it and hugged it. I think I can finally say that i've fallen under you'r spell Laurence.. and I can't stop feeling like this about you.. I love you so much and someday I wish to tell you that I love you.. I got up out of the sad state I was in and walked into the kitchen to make something to eat.. I wasn't hungry so I did myself some toast. While it was toasting I knocked Laurence's door. A lock was turned and Laurence open the door with a completly red face as if he was blushing about something.. "Hey Um Laurence are you ok.. You seem a bit.. You know flustered" I asked. "I-Im fine! N-Nothing wrong with me!" He answered nervously. "Are you sure? Come here" I said putting my hand on his fore-head Laurence pulled my hand away and now my hand was on his cheek I felt Laurence's face get even hotter as it got redder. I blushed a little. Laurence then quickly took my hand and took it away from his face "G-Garroth what did you want..?" He asked. "I was going to ask if you wanted to eat something." I said slowly trying to figure out wheather I was in a dream because I swear Laurence just blushed at my touch..

Laurence's POV:

Garroth's touch made me feel good.. I guess you can say i'm obsessed now I realized that he was the one.. Of course you think the touch of him is 'good' I would call it out of this world but good will sufice Now answer his question god dang it you look like an idiot just standing there staring at him! O-Oh Right! "U-Uh what was the question again?.." I asked awkwardly. "I asked if you wanted something to eat.. Laurence are you sure you'r ok I swear you'r a little out of it today.." He said looking at me weirdly. "I-I'm fine! And uh.. i'm not really hungry but some tea would be great.." Personal servant I like this relationship you have~ SHUT UP god dang it ! No! Laurence I told you what you've got to do~ UGH I have a minor crush and you not helping! I want him to know.. but I feel like it's still too early to tell! No time like the present Laurence!~ I sat on my bed sulking and waiting for my tea. Garroth came back in with tea and toast in his mouth I laughed but he gave me daggers because he was obviously struggling I stood up and took my tea from him "Thanks Garroth.." I whispered not looking him in the eye. "No problem" He said sitting on my bed cross legged. He ate his toast and finally said "Your a really slow drinker" he looked at me strangly.Hehehe Laurence I see what your imagining That is so dirty! I didn't think you were one of those to fantasize about them things~ I hate you so bad right now! "Hey um Laurence your face is turning bright red again are you sure you'r ok.." Garroth repeated for the 100th time. He was sitting on his knees when he crawled over to me and felt my head again when he lost his balance he fell holding my shoulders and pining me to my bed I blushed a dangerously dark red.. He bit his lip and looked me in the eyes his bright blue eye's were hypnotizing me he got closer to my face but stopped and backed off he sat up looking really embarssed. "S-Sorry!" He yelled. I sat up still a dark red "I-It's ok it was an accident!" I whispered. He was going to kiss you Laurence..~ SHUT UP we'll talk later!! "Honestly Garroth i'm not mad! It was an accident" I said sternly. "I-I need to go!" He ran out of my room.. He was going to kiss you Laurence..~ I-I know that! He backed off because he was scared of you rejecting him. I would never reject Garroth! Garroth thought you would flip out because of the way you acted around Travis~ UGHHH why can't love just dissapear. That is a horrible thing to say before Garroth met you he couldnt be happy and once he got to know you he learned how to love again but he seems to think that you dont like him.. I'm going to make him realise that I love him.. And how do you plan on doing that? I'm going to flirt with him and get in so many awkward postions with him that he'll realise im doing this on purpose. Somehow I don't see that working ..

-=+=-

ooooooo: FAM