Part 21~ Temptations..

Garroth's POV:

I had ran away from him I just couldn't resist the temptation to kiss him.. I found myself remembering that I hadn't eaten yet and after realising this I grew very hungry. I went into the kitchen and put the pizza Laurence had made earlier back in the oven luckily it was only half done so I wouldn't be cold to eat. I waited in the living room going through a few texts I had missed one caught my eye it was from Zane it read 'Garroth I need to speak to you, Can we talk soon.' I replied 'Yeah I'll come over tomorrow' I also had a missed call from Cadenza? Umm ok I called her back. (A/N Ok to make this easier for me and to read what Garroth says will be underlined and what cadenza says will be in Bold) Hello? Hi Cadenza it's Garroth I wanted to know why you called me earlier Oh I wanted to ask if Laurence was ok he hasn't been answering my calls Oh he hasn't been well these past few days nothing to worry about just genuinely under the weather Oh! That's horrible send him my best. Will do that all you called me for? Yeah that was all, well I'll leave you too it Byee! The call ended and I went to check on the pizza it was done I pulled it out of the oven and cut a slice that's actually really good! I devoured half the pizza and got full I put it in the oven again for Dante or Travis to eat. I tried my best to keep myself busy with things to do. I cleaned the bathroom and went into my room it was a mess, I decided to reorganize so I started to box things up so I could have a clear canvas of what I could put into my room.  It was pretty late once I had finished I decided to cuddle up to Laurence tonight since I wasn't aloud to kiss him. I walked into his room and carefully climbed into bed with him slowly starting to snake my arms around him. I fell asleep not long after.

Laurence's POV:

I tried my hardest to break free but I didn't want to wake Garroth in the end I just gave in and snuggled closely. I think I had drifted back to sleep because when I opened my eyes Garroth was nuzzling into me "Garroth you awake?" I whispered groggily and quietly  to make sure if he was asleep I didn't wake him up. Garroth opened his beautiful blue eyes and his lips curled into a smile "Yeah I'm awake" he replied in his sexy morning voice. "I think I'm better now" I whispered. He smiled even brighter "Can I kiss you now?" He pleaded. "Yeah" I replied. "Really? I thought yo-" I cut him off "Just kiss me!". Garroth didn't hesitate he just pulled me into a passionate kiss he explored my whole mouth with his tongue as I wrapped my arms around his neck. A cough was heard from behind us I pulled away and turned around to see Dante. "Am I interrupting something?" Dante asked. I turned back towards Garroth and caught him sending death stares to Dante. "Dante why are you in here!?" I yelled. "Because I was going to ask if you guys wanted to come out to the pub tonight" Dante explained.  "I'm down to go how bout you Garroth?" I asked. "Yeah sounds like fun, Now Dante can you leave please" Garroth retorted agitatedly. Dante nodded and left and as soon as he shut the door Garroth pounced onto my lips once again. This time he playfully licked my bottom lip and pulled away he started to leave a trail of kisses down the side of my neck. "G-Garroth!" I gasped. He pulled away and kissed my forehead. He smiled "Don't get ill again.. I don't think I could have stopped myself for any longer" he said playfully.

-=+=-

:3