Part 20~Get well!

Garroth's POV:

I must have fallen asleep whilst looking after Laurence because Laurence had disappeared. I found him curled up by the toilet his eyes were watery from I suppose all the throwing up he had been doing. He was as pale as a ghost and very weak. "Laurence" I whispered quietly. He didn't answer he just groaned in agony. I picked up Laurence taking him to his bedroom once again. He fell asleep as soon as I picked him up I went into the kitchen and made him something to eat it was only small since I knew he couldn't keep his food down. I also made him a glass of water with some paracetamol to help with his sickness. I brought his things in and left them by his bedside table. I went back into my room and changed into some new clothes even though they were exactly the same as what I was just wearing. I went back into Laurence's room and remembered his phone in the kitchen I didn't want anyone to take it again so I went and brought it back to Laurence. I was watching over him making sure that he was ok when he started to stir in his sleep. He opened his baby blue eyes they gleamed as he sat up. "Are you feeling better now?" I asked. "I'm feeling a lot better thanks Garroth.." He thanked blushing a little. "I'm glad you're feeling better" I said. I smiled softly "Hey.. I um.. Made you something to eat if you want anything." I said sheepishly. "Thanks Garroth.." He smiled brightly. Laurence didn't touch the food he just took a small sip of water. "I'm going to take this slowly to see if I can keep it down.." He explained. "I don't blame you.." I said understandingly. I sat next to him and hugged him gently "Garroth dont.." Laurence suddenly said out of the blue. "Huh? What do you mean." I asked a little confused. He raised his eyebrow and said "You know what I mean... Don't kiss me Garroth I don't want to get you ill." Laurence glared at me. "But I love you and I wanna kiss you" I complained frowning. "I don't want you getting ill Garroth as much as I want to kiss you too I don't want to give you this." He replied sternly.

Laurence's POV:

Ughhh Garroth needs to stop before I kill him he does realise I want to kiss him too but I don't want to make him ill too.. I wasn't feeling as sick but I knew I wasn't completely ok yet. I could see Garroth was trying to restrain himself from kissing me. "I can't do this!" he wailed running off to his room. I chuckled Oh Garroth you're an idiot sometimes but I can't let you get ill.. I bit a tiny piece off my sandwich I really do hope I don't throw up again.. I'm such a burden when i'm ill.. I took the paracetamol that Garroth had left for me Garroth's going to have a wait a couple more days until i'm better. I sighed I might let Garroth have one kiss if he's lucky. It had been around 15 minuets and I hadn't thrown up yet I was very relieved because I was fed up of it. I sighed and lay down thinking about what Garroth had done for me.. I'm going to make it up to him I don't know how to make it up to him. I ate a little bit more of my sandwich and fell asleep again. I woke up 3 hours later and found myself in a tight embrace I turned my head to find Garroth sleeping next to me whilst completely engulfing me in a very tight embrace. I blushed a dark red and tried to squirm out of it but Garroth wouldn't let go.. Even in his sleep he's very strong.

-=+=-

Welp .-.