Part 4~ Why is he like this?

Laurence's POV:

I walked out of his room and quickly ran into mine i locked the door and slid down the wall. I sobbed quietly putting my face in my hands. Why is he like this and why am I crying over it.. I just walked to help him, I love Garroth as a friend why is he doing this to himself.. I don't know what to do anymore if something happened to him because of what he's doing to himself I would never forgive myself. I will help Garroth.. even if that means strapping him to a chair and making him stop. I wiped my eyes and I could feel that they were puffy which meant they were red too.. Great, I don't want to let him know that he hurt me.. Even though my heart hurts a lot.. Wait why do I have this sinking feeling, What is this I groaned and flopped onto my bed. He's so different now all I want to do is make him smile again..

Garroth's POV:

I punched the nearest thing to me which was a picture of me and Laurence together at school I had smashed the glass but the photo was unharmed. I took the picture out of the frame and sighed whilst whispering quietly to myself "Why do you make me feel like this Laurence..?". I sighed and looked at my arm's, Why is he so worried about me.. I'm nothing special just another useless person to add to the list of other useless people. I put the photo on my chest "I love you Laurence..." I said a little too loudly because Laurence came into my room. I jumped up blushing a dark red, Luckily I had time to shove the photo under my pillow. "D-Did you here w-what I just s-said..?" I croaked. "No... Was I meant to..?" He asked looking at me in a confused way. My blush toned down a little but it was still visable I could see it in the mirror.. "Garroth what going on with you?" he protested. "N-Nothing.." I replied. "Listen i'm going to help you wheather you like it or not I really don't want to lose you too.." He yelled desperatly trying to hold in the tears thar were easily seen one escaped rolling down his cheek. "Laurence.." I sighed softly. "No Garroth i'll help you get through this just please don't leave me.." He cried tears rushed out of his eyes. My heart ached as I abruptly stood up and without thinking I hugged Laurence tightly holding him close to me.. The tingly feeling pierced through my hands and arms everywhere he was touching me made me feel warm in side (A/N omg that sound so wronggg ;~;) He grabbed hold of me I let go of him in shock but slowly put my arms around him.. Laurence was just a little taller than me and he had his head reasting on my shouder his warm breath was hiting my kneck. I couldn't move because my body refused to obey me so I stood there paralysed in that spot with Laurence for an awkward amount of time. I was so close to Laurence I could smell the musky smell of Vanilla that he gave off..

-=+=-

I dont know what to write ;~;