Part 11~ K-Kiss me?!

Laurence's POV:

And I was going to choose to kiss him.. Already this far why not go to whole way? I gently put my hands on his cheeks. His blush grew stronger but he stopped squirming.. He seemed paralysed by me.. I looked deeply into his eye's they were like the sea i could easily get trapped in his gaze forever.. I caressed his cheek as he looked at me with his beautiful eyes and I couldn't resist anymore.. I bit my lip slightly, I took a deep breath and made sure I wanted to do this, I'd made my mind up.. I got even closer to him I paused and kissed him. Garroth put his hands on the back of my head pulling me closer to him and kissed me back. Was I really doing this.. I was on top of my best friend that i've known since High School.. And I was kissing him.. But the weird thing was it felt.. Somehow right.. I feel as if i've never expierenced this kind of love for someone before.. Every other relationship i've had seems fake because.. this makes me feel alive I can't even explain how good it feels to be doing this.. I pulled away finally even though I didn't want too.. I looked at Garroth as he looked at me in shock. "I-I.." I croaked. I was just completly speachless.. I sat up and moved off Garroths lap.. Garroth sat up too and was looking at me he seemed deep in thought..

Garroth's POV:

H-He just kissed me... No.. This isn't real I've got to be dreaming! That wasn't real.. Face it Garroth.. That was real you just kissed your Best friend.. Never in my life had I felt that good as I did in the moment he kissed me.. He.. is actually a really good kisser.. "Garroth..?" he asked shyly. "Yeah..?" I said quietly. "D-Do you like me?" he asked blushing. My eye widened as I turned a dark red.. "N-No.. M-Maybe.." I sighed "Yes.." I whispered quietly. Laurence looked at me and then looked away. "Is this where you tell me you don't like me that way and you'r never going to speak to me again?.." I asked sadly. Laurence sighed and glared at me he moved closer to me and with out warning he kissed me more pationately than last time that one kiss was filled with a mix of emotions Anger, Sadness, Jealousy and the biggest one.. Love. I kissed back almost immediately because.. this could all be a game he's playing he could stop and say the most deaded words too me.. I never loved you and I never will idiot I was just messing with you.. Tears were threatening to fall again.. The tears rolled down my cheeks as he kept kissing me. He abruptly stopped and looked at me with an odd expression on his face. "Why are you crying?.." He asked. "B-Because your just doing this so you wont feel as bad when you say you don't like me and it was all just a game" I cried my voice sounded hoarse. "What are you on about Garroth?! This isn't a game!" He yelled sounding hurt. He looked away from me and walked away "I can't deal with this right now.." He whispered. My tears just kept on falling I should have trusted my self.. I knew this was all a game..

-=+=-

THE FEEEEELLLLLLSSSSS