Part 19~ Sick?

This is to make up for the short chapter I wrote earlier~

Laurence's POV:

I clenched my chest I could feel my heart beat rising faster I braced myself to go back out I took a deep breath feeling a little nauseous. I unlocked the door feeling a little light headed as I walked into the room I see Garroth glance at me strangely "Laurence you ok you've been in the bathroom for quite a while.." he asked. A sudden cold chill rushed through me as I shivered "I'm f-fine" I said through chattering teeth. Garroth stood up and walked over to me. "Are you cold?" He asked taking my hand. "I-I'm fine r-really G-G-Garroth" I said my teeth chattering uncontrollably. Garroth placed his hand on the top of my forehead and gasped "Laurence you're really hot!" He sat me down on the sofa and walked to the kitchen I think he was turning the oven off. Garroth came back and looked at me sorrowfully. I suddenly felt really sick I ran to the bathroom just in time as I threw up into the toilet Garroth came in and frowned he bent down besides me rubbing my back soothingly. I groaned as I threw up again "Do you feel any better Laurence?" he asked. I frowned and shook my head I groaned and stood up I couldn't see the room was just a blur as if everything was spinning I stumbled back to the floor. I held my head as it pounded I haven't been sick since forever.. Garroth picked me up he could see I was disoriented I closed my eyes trying to stop the pounding in my head.

Garroth's POV:

Laurence had been in the bathroom for a long time now and I was starting to think he had fallen asleep or something. I waited for a while when Laurence appeared looking very pale.. I glanced at him strangely "Laurence you ok you've been in the bathroom for quite a while.."I asked. Laurence shivered Huh? is he cold or something.. "I'm f-fine" He muttered through his chattering teeth. I got up of the chair I was sitting down on and walked over to Laurence "Are you cold?" I asked taking his hand and holding it. "I-I'm fine r-really G-G-Garroth" Laurence stammered his teeth still chattering. I gave him a strange look and placed my hand on his forehead I gasped flinched at how hot he was.. "You're really hot!" I exclaimed. I sat Laurence on the sofa as I walked to the kitchen to turn the oven off just to be safe. I returned to the living room I looked at Laurence sadly I went to sit next to him when he ran off to the bathroom. I went to investigate I walked in to see him throwing up I frowned and crouched next to him whilst rubbing his back soothingly. Laurence groaned sounding a little irritated and threw up again. "Do you feel any better Laurence?" I asked sympathetically. He frowned and shook his head attempting to stand up he stumbled back to the floor. He's obviously not feeling well so I picked him up he held his head and closed his eyes. As expected Laurence fell asleep in my arms I took him to his room and lay him there caressing his cheek lightly. I sat besides him all night he didn't wake up or stir once.

-=+=-

Laurence is ill ;~;