Part 18~ I'm addicted

Garroth's POV:

Laurence stopped in mid sentence and blushed.. Maybe there's some secret on there that he doesn't want anyone to see. I had been studying his face for a while when he pulled me into yet another kiss Not that I'm complaining or anything. He ran his hands through my hair it felt kinda nice. Laurence pulled away and lightly pecked my lips again before standing up and going to the oven to check on the pizza. Once again he sat in front of me he seemed agitated and was squirming around in his seat. "I need to go to the toilet I'll be right back" he said. As soon as he was out of sight I took his phone which was now unlocked thanks to Laurence I looked into his search history to find a lot of unexpected things. His history was completely full of Larroth fanfics. I put his phone down I was familiar with the term 'Larroth' it was our ship name.

Laurence's POV:

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door I slid down the wall running my fingers through my hair. It was still a bit stiff even after I washed it. I sighed he makes me so nervous.. Like nothing I've felt before he makes me feel the butterflies in my stomach that I only used to get before performing in front of the school. He makes me all warm inside and makes me blush a lot is this what true love feels like? Sometimes I cant even think straight I cant stop kissing him, hugging him, touching him I cant stay away from him I'm addicted and I can't pull back. I love Garroth and nothing will ever change that..

-=+=-

Short but meh :3 I'll make another chapter to make up for it.