Part 14~ Love me?

Garroth's POV:

I cried with Laurence because it made my heart ache when he cried I tried to calm him down but he was in fits of tears. I sniffed and wiped ther tears from my eyes Laurence however was still bawling his eyes out. I was trying to calm Laurence down when an angry looking Travis entered the room "Why are you two bawling your brains out?!" Travis asked angrily. "Sorry Travis!" I apoligised. Travis muttered something but I couldn't quite catch it and then he left. I turned back towards Laurence as I sighed. He really does love me.. I embraced Laurence tightly as he sobbed into my shoulder he started to cough from all the crying. "G-Gar-roth" He said choking on his tears. "Yes Laurence?" I said softly. "I-I Love you.." He bawled still sobbing. My eyes widened as I blushed a dark red "U-Uh.. L-Laurence" I stuttered. He lifted his head off my shoulder and asked "Do you not like me back..?" he looked at me with tears still running down his cheeks. My face softened as I said quietly "Yes.. Laurence I do like you back." I embraced him again. No Garroth.. You don't like him back.. You love him back.. Laurence sniffed and wiped his eyes and chuckled a little "You must think im the biggest cry baby ever" He said playfully. I smiled a little "It's nothing to be ashamed of.. Sometimes you just need to let it all out" I sighed. Laurence shivered as he tried to warm up his arms. "Come here" I chuckled. I moved closer to him and smothered him "Garroth why are you so warm?" He asked holding me next to him.

Laurence's POV:

I was smothered by Garroth and it felt really good.. I could smell his famaliar scent of coffee. I grabbed Garroth's shirt pulling him closer to me. I looked deeply into his eyes as Garroth smiled brightly. I was sitting on my knees and Garroth had moved onto my lap. I looked at him and he looked back at me his eye's burned with love and desire I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed Garroths shoulders pulling him in a light kiss which was gradually built up Garroth pulled away panting for air i also gasped for air we didnt want to stop.. But unfortunatly breathing is an essential to life. I looked at Garroth for approval to kiss him again he smiled and kissed me again we started where we had cut off Garroth shoved his tongue into my mouth making me slightly moan. (A/N Welp this just got sexual very quickly.. I promise I wont take it any further.. For now MWJAHHAHAHAAHA) He was tightly wrapped around me whilst fighting with my tounge. Once again this pure bliss was cut off as we both panted a string of salavia attached us but Garroth wiped his mouth. I think Travis is stalking us because he came into the room and yelled "Can you like turn down the volume of your breathing im trying to sleep". I groaned at Travis and Garroth loosened his grip from me. "What are you guys doing anyway.." he asked narrowing his eyes. Garroth let go of me flopping onto his back. Travis gasped and smirked "You've been making out havent you.." he confronted us. "No" I answered. "Thats bull shit Laurence if you havent been kissing how do you explain this?" Travis said showing us the camera's that were in everyones room for safety he replayed the last 20 minutes of us kissing and smiled in satisfaction. I showed him the video of him and Zane kissing and he turned a dark red and put his hands up in defeat "I wont say anything if you dont.." Travis replied. "We wont but if you tell anyone I will post this video for the whole world to see!" I retorted. Travis left closing the door.

-=+=-

Kisssssyyyyyyyy kisssyyy :3