Part 9~ STOP IT!

-= Trigger Warning!! I repeat Triger Warning dont say I didnt warn you=-

Garroth's POV:

I ran into the bathroom and locked the door I got my special box of 'Things' they made me so happy.. I took it out of the box oh joy I put my hand over the sink and looked into the mirror. "You deserve this Garroth.." I muttered to myself. I run the 'Thing' over my arm over and over I smiled you deserve this Garroth.. Thats what I keep telling myself I deserve this.. It's my fault I love him and it's my fault that this is happening. I took my other arm and repeated the process I smiled weakly I know I deserve this! Laurence.. I Love you so much.. I hit my head on the sink fainting from loss of blood.

Laurence's POV:

No matter how hard you try he won't ever open up to you Laurence~ He doesn't open up to himself.. "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!!" I yelled. This is all your fault! I havent done anything Laurence. YES YES YOU HAVE!! I started to cry.. Garroth I love you so much.. I finally stopped crying so I decided to go to the bathroom it was locked.. Thats when I remembered. I may be over reacting but im knocking this door down.. I knocked it down to find Garroth passed out on the floor with major blood loss and a razor in his hand.. "GARROTH!" I yelled. I crouched down by him and held his body in my arms.. "STOP THIS GARROTH STOP IT NOW ITS NOT FUNNY!!" I yelled tears were threatening to fall. They started to fall and I couldnt stop "Garroth wake up.." I whispered choking on my tears.. Garroth coughed and sat up he opened his eyes and looked around him..

Garroth's POV:

"Laurenc.." I was cut off by a pair of soft lips touching cheek I burned a bright red and fainted. I heard him laugh.. "Please don't do it again Garroth.." he whispered in my ear I opened my eyes again and whispered back "But I deserve it!" I groaned. "NO YOU DONT GARROTH LISTEN TO ME IF I CATCH YOU DOING THIS AGAIN SO HELP YOU I WILL KILL YOU!" he yelled. I hugged Laurence tightly as he hugged me back nearly strangling me..

-=+=-

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM