Part 23~ Together?

Garroth's POV:

I giggled as Laurence smirked "Is he trying to get at something with all this bedroom talk?" Laurence asked still smirking. I blushed a little "Laurence!" I whisper yelled. He smiled "What?" he asked innocently. I glared at him "You know what you said" I said. "No I don't, care to enlighten me on what I said?" he said playfully. "Laurencee!" I complained. He smirked again and whispered into my ear "I told you to tell me what I said not what you were going to say during what I was implying" I blushed a dark red. "Laurence!" I groaned hiting his arm lightly. He still hadnt moved from the postion he had been in for 5 minutes. He was pining me to the floor I can't say I don't like being like this it feels like it was meant for us to be together like this. That when I heard a male voice yell "DANTE Get off me!" Me and Laurence exchanged looks as he lifted himself off me. Laurence helped me up as he dragged me into his room "Garroth we gotta see who it is!" he whispered. Laurence took out his phone and started up an app his jaw dropped open. "Laurence who is it.." I completly froze when I saw who it was. I burned with anger to see my youngest brother in bed with Dante. My hand clenched into a fist "IM GONNA KILL HIM" I yelled. Laurence grabbed my arm "LAURENCE LET ME KILL HIM!" I yelled. I was so furious and upset with Dante I just wanted to kill him. "Garroth.. Calm down" He said softly. "NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!" I yelled angrilly. Laurence smirked "I guess we'll have to do it the hard way" he said. I felt myself being swept off my feet as Laurence pined my down on his bed. "Are you still going to kill dante?" he asked. "YES!" I yelled. "Ok then" he said. Getting closer to me he pressed his lips onto mine he pulled away. "You still going to kill Dante?" He asked. "OF COURSE I AM!" I yelled. He kissed me again he bit my bottom lip lightly and as I gasped in suprise he shoved his tongue into my mouth I tried to fight the urge to kiss back but I couldnt.. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he ran his fingers through my hair Laurence pulled away panting for breath I gasped for air too. He got his breath back and asked "Are you still gonna kill Dante?" I raised and eyebrow as I said "You know I could be just saying yes because I want to kiss you" He smiled. "You could do that anyway, Just give Dante and Vlyad time to come out on their own.." He said. I sighed "Ok.. fineee" I said defeated. "Now you've calmed down I want you to go eat breakfast" he ordered. I groaned "But Laurence I wanna stay here" he frowned. "If you dont eat I won't talk to you for the rest of the day" he said. I sighed "FINE but pleaseee can we come back after that" I said. "Yeah, maybe do even more than kissing" he whispered winking.

Late Last Night Dante's POV:

I had been with Vlyad for a little while now and he was over watching films with me. We had ended up cuddling for a while and let's just say thing got a little heated up if you know what I mean. Yes.. We ended up having sex together it wasnt all that bad since we were a couple but the worst thing was.. I'm almost certain Garroth and Laurence were in and if they found out we were in here together they would be curious as to why Vlyad was sleeping with me which meant looking at the video on the camera's and seeing that.. I sighed frustratedly running my fingers through my hair messing it up more than it already was. I sighed and fell asleep.

Vlyad's POV:

I woke up to Dante hugging me tightly I groaned "DANTE get off me!" I yelled. He woke up abruptly and let go of me he looked a little afraid. I groaned "Sorry you were literally strangling me" I said. "Oh sorry" he said sheepisly. I turned towards him running my fingers down his bare chest. "I love you Vlyad" He blurted out. I looked at him in suprise and replied "I love you too Dante" we cuddled for a while untill it had gotten pretty late it was probably around 11 am-ish i got out of his bed wearing just my boxers I got dressed and lay back on his bed.

-=-+-=-

Ohhh well then .-.