Part 5~ He couldn't like me.. Right?

Garroth's POV:

That vanilla scent was somehow comforting to me. Laurence let go of me with a light tinge of pink flushed his cheeks "Sorry Garroth... About hugging you for so long I-I just wanted to make sure that you wouldn't leave me.." He confessed. "It's ok.. It's what Brothers do right! We look after each other" I exclaimed. "Soo... Garroth, Laurence what's going on in here?" Travis appeared out of no where. "W-What! How did you get in here!?" I questioned. "Through the door, Ever heard of one?" Travis rolled his eyes. "Travis what do you mean there's nothing going on in here" Laurence looked at Travis suspiciously. "Ohhh yes there is are you telling me.. That 10 minutes of you just hugging ISN'T something going on.." Travis sarcastically said. Laurence shrugged "No it isn't anything going on Garroth was just comforting me, Right Garroth!" He said trying to prove a point. "W-Wha- Uh Yeah!" I answered awkwardly. Travis's eyes gleamed in a mischievous way "Ok if you say so Laurence" Travis said putting his hands up in defeat but before he left my room he smirked at me with that all too knowing signature smirk that meant he knew I liked Laurence and now he's going to make my life hell. I sighed looking at the floor awkwardly.

Laurence's POV:

"What was all that about..?" I asked seeming confused. "Nothing.. It doesn't matter" I replied. I looked at Garroth and sighed "I guess I'll see you later Garroth don't forget I'm helping you through this ok!" I said in a stern tone. "Ok" he said. I left his room and as soon as I closed the door in the corner of my eye I saw Travis lurking. He. Smiled when he saw me "You and Garroth, Eh?" He said in a teasing manor. "Travis what are you on about Garroth is just a friend" I asked. "I dont think garroth would quite agree with that statement Laurence" he pressured me. "Travis stop winding me up" I said angrily. "But I'm not winding you up in telling you the truth" he said tapping his head lightly. "Garroth wouldn't.. Travis STOP your just trying to get to me!" I shouted locking myself in my bedroom.

-=+=-

I know it's short but I've been out today sorry!