Part 2~ He made me remember..

Laurence's POV:

I started to stirr and as I started to sit up I was pinned back down. I opened my eyes slightly trying to adjust them to the mid morning light that was beaming through my window. A man spoke "Thank goodness your awake! I thought you had gone and knocked yourself completly out on me". It was then I realised that the man who had spoken was Garroth.. I finally adjusted to the beaming sun rays. "Ughhhhh.. My head hurts" I groaned as I softly stroked my head where it hurt. "I would think it does the way you crashed onto the floor.. Can you remember what happened?" He asked looking around my room intently. "Ummm.. I was thinking about football and then I was.." I stopped in mid sentence I wasn't about to tell Garroth I was thinking about him and being a jealous brat.. At least not after this maybe later... "So I know that you'r recovering and everything but I wanted to speak to you about how i've been feeling sometime.." he sighed and quickly added "I-It doesn't have to be today or anytime soon I just want you to know how i've been feeling.." He looked a little embarrassed even so he had a light tinge of red on the top of his cheeks. I looked at Garroth with a puzzled look and finially said "Ok i'll speak with you later right now im going to get some paracetamol or something to ease my pounding head, Geez how hard did I hit the floor.." I whispered the part about the floor but im pretty sure Garroth heard as he smiled a little. "I'll speak with you later then, See you Laurence." He smiled shyly and left my groaning at my newly created headache.

Garroth's POV:

I was starting to regret telling him that I wanted to speak with him, I was starting to panic.. That's when I remembered that when I picked him up h-he made me feel the feeling I thought I could never access again. He made me warm and fuzzy inside and my heart melted everytime he smiled. He made me do rational things because I fell head over heels in love with this boy since we moved here but he could never return my feelings as he wasn't like me he was just an ordinary man who liked girls.. I hit myself in the face over and over mentally scolding myself, God dang it Garroth how can you be so stupid.. Thats when a memory from my childhood flashed before my very eyes.

-Flash back-

I laughed as I split my juice all over myself. That's when dad came home my expression changed from happy child to serious I looked at myself as I thought whats the punishment this time.. Dad walked in and saw me.. He grabbed me by my shirt and shouted "God damn it Garroth how can you be so stupid! You are such a pathetic child" he shouted in my face and threw me to the ground. The tears brimmed in my eyes but none were spilt or i would be done for.. Mom walked into the living room looking mortified "Gar~Gar! Are you ok sweety!" Mom said in a worried voice. "He's fine Ziana he should learn how to grow up and drink properly, Leave him suffer it's his own fault" Dad shouted. I ran too my room and cried for hours..

-End of flash back-

I found my self completly paralysed on the floor my breathing quickened as the tears fell and stained my face, I composed myself enough to get up of the floor and sit and lean on a wall as I sobbed into my knees. A soft knock came from behind my door as I whispered throught sobs "C-Come in". It was Laurence.. "Oh Garroth what's wrong?" he asked softly sitting infront of me and prising my head from my knees. He picked up my head and made me look at him as he wiped my tears away with his thumbs. "It's ok Garroth im here now.." he said in a queit whisper moving closer to me whilst taking my head and pulled me into his chest. He embraced me whilst he softly rubbed my arm in a friendly way. I sobbed even harder as he whispered "Shhh Garroth it's ok.." trying to comfort me. I took a few deep breaths and slowly started to calm down..

-=+=-

I hoped you liked! Aw this is just too darn diddly cute \)oOwOo(/