Part 29~ Winding up Dante

Laurence's POV:

I can't believe Garroth had started to give up and give in to this stupid 'spell' wait.. I see what he's doing... He's fighting fire with fire IDIOT ugh.. I found myself no longer looking over myself but looking from my perspective. Wait.. I pulled away from his kiss. OMG it wore off! I hugged Garroth tightly. He pushed me away and looked into my eyes a smiled painted onto his face. "Your back.." he whispered embracing me. I wrapped my arms around him "I'm sorry.." I said sadly. "It's ok..." he whispered stroking my hair softly. I buried my face into his shoulder he leaned his head onto mine. There was a long silence but it wasn't awkward it was nice to be so peaceful.. It was  nice to be like this especially after what just happened.. I suddenly felt myself being lifted up I panicked I looked up and relaxed it was only Garroth.. He held me in his arms bridal style. I blushed as his hand lightly brushed past my butt. He placed me onto my bed and placed the blanket on top of me. He then climbed in besides me we both looked at each other. "Laurence.. I want to talk to you about..." He averted his eyes away from my gaze. "About..?" I asked. "What nearly just happened.. I just want to know when you would be ready for that kind of thing.." He said replacing his gaze toward me. "Huh.. I don't know.. Would you be willing to do something like that?" I asked. He looked at me "If you were ready.. Then I would be happy to go along with it" he said. I stayed silent for a while this is the first time he's ever had a proper talk with me about these kinds of things. I honestly thought I was ready.. But I'm still.. You know unsure. Garroth edged closer to me and snaked his arms around my waist. "Laurence.." He whispered. "Yeah?" I asked. "Have you ever thought about marriage.." He asked. "What's with the questions Garroth?" I asked. "First one because I needed to know if you were comfortable doing that and second one.. I was just wondering" he said. I thought about things for a while.. Maybe another time I would be ready to do it.. "Garroth.. I'm hungry can we go eat something?" I asked. "Yeah sure" he replied. "Garrrothhh carry mee" I wailed. Garroth walked over too me and picked me up I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He held me there whilst unlocking the door. Garroth stopped in the door way and gave me a mischievous look. "Lets wind up Dante" he whispered into my ear. I stifled a giggle and whispered back "Ok 1 2 3 GO!" Garroth smirked at me. "LAAUUREENCEE~" he yelled. I burst in laughter and clasped my hand over my mouth. He placed me to stand up that's when I smirked at him and screamed "GARRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOTHHHHHHH~" he laughed quietly. Dante's face was probably priceless. Garroth started to pretend to moan loudly. I laughed at him quickly clasping my hand over my mouth. I kept yelling at the top of my voice "Garrrooothhh~" he smirked at me. He kissed me and dragged me into the kitchen he sat me onto the counter and made me some pasta.

-=+=-

HEHEHEH