Part 6~ Leave me alone!

Garroth's POV:

I heard every word they had just said and now.. I'm sure that I can NEVER.. EVER tell Laurence about me liking him.. He reacted really bad towards Travis I can't even begin to imagine how pissed he would get if he found out it was true. I fell to the floor clutching my chest as my heart kept squeezing inside of me this feeling made me feel as if i had lost all hope and I guess that now is the time to realize that I will never truly be happy because another part of my heart has broken. My eyes we're filled with tears as I struggled to breath because the lump in my throat was trying to hold in the tears.. I felt a tear escape and slowly roll down my cheek I looked at the floor to see two shoes.... I looked up to see a stern face "Hello Son" My ... DAD spat the words with extra hate if thats even possible. I stayed silent trying to swallow the lump in my throat. "I see you haven't met my standards, You know what this means right?" He said cruely. I stood up with the best posture I could maintain "Yes, That I have once again let the Ro'meave family down and now I deserve to be killed.." I said keeping a blank expression but inside I was hurt and scared there was no where to run and I guess this is it.. I flinched as my dad lifted his arm up. But.. Then he did something that I never thought I would see in my life. MY yes MY own dad put his hand on my shoulder and smiled "You could never let us down Garroth everyone makes mistakes and I know I wasn't the best father .. NO I was the worst father and I wish I could take it back but Garroth.. I realize I hurt you and that I thought you could be flawless but I was trying to make sure you didnt end up like me" He said looking me in the eye. "Dad.. It's ok honestly you didn't hurt me.." I said with a blank face. I kept my emotions from him for so long why start showing them now..

Laurence's POV:

I heard a knock at the door I walked to open it infront of me a man stood.. Who is he.. Then my brain twiged Garroth's dad.. I glared at him but he just barged through me I stood there in shock.. Rude why is he here.. I felt a burst of anger as I remembered what Garroth had said he had did to him. My eyes widened as I walked to Garroths door it was open but I stayed close earvesdropping on them. I heard Garte speak "Hello Son". There was no reply but Garte plowed on continuing to speak "I see you haven't met my standards, You know what this means right?". Standards! SPEAK for yourself. He made me so mad but I was going to let Garroth speak to him. But what I heard next was the most shocking thing I had ever heard in my life.. "Yes, That I have once again let the Ro'meave family down and now I deserve to be killed" Garroth spoke. My jaw dropped open at what I had just heard.. Is that what his dad told him every time he did something wrong.. This is wrong, This is so wrong I need to do something but not yet.. Garte spoke again "You could never let us down Garroth everyone makes mistakes and I know I wasn't the best father". Well thats an understatement I kept listening Garte continued his sentence "NO I was the worst father I wish I could take it back but Garroth.. I realize I hurt you and that I thought you could be flawless.. But I was just making sure you didn't end up like me..". What.. ? Is Garte apoligizing.. Garroth spoke again "Dad.. It's ok honestly you didn't hurt me..". I didn't just hear that.. YES GARTE DID HURT YOU ITS ALL OVER YOU BODY GARROTH! I was furious by this time and I had just about had it.. When Travis popped up from almost no where.. "Spying on your boyfriend? You know Laurence it's rude to listen to other people's conversations" Travis smirked. My hands clenched into a fist "He's not my boyfriend and im not listening to their conversation!!" I yelled in a whisper. "Tut Tut Laurence and here I was thinking that you were a gentleman, Now i guess you aren't as much as a gentleman as I thought a rebel.. Hmm I see why Garroth likes you" Travis's eyes gleamed as he smirked. "Travis.. i SWEAR IF YOU DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE SO HELP YOU I'LL KNOCK YOU INTO NEXT WEEK" I yelled in anger. "Uh uh uh.. Temper Temper Laurence you really shouldn't yell like that you'll start to get wrinkles" Travis snapped slyly making a dent in his forehead. I could feel the anger boiling up inside of me as Travis backed away looking at me as if he had seen a ghost. "L-Laurence.. I-I d-didn't m-mean a-any o-of t-that! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!" Travis screamed and ran to his room. Garroth ran out of his room "L-Laurence?.." He whispered. I spun around and his eyes widened. "What?.." I asked. "Laurence go look in the mirror.." Garroth said calmly. "Ok..?" I said walking into the bathroom unsure of what I was about to lay my eyes on. I looked in the mirror to see I had changed a lot.. my eyes had turned blood red and blood was running down my eyes. I had a sword in my hand WAIT when did that get there!!?!

(Laurence is going to have two personalities from now on Laurence's actual personality is in the normal writing and the 'Shadow knight' personality will be in bold like this - i know you want too~-)

-=+=-

I hope you liked :D