Chapter Twenty Three

October 31st

Spending Halloween with All Time Low was certainly different for me.

I'd only ever gone trick or treating till I got too old to do it and ended up helping the older kids taking out the younder ones.

"Tour Halloween party!" Jack's shout woke me up and I groaned.

"Jack, shut the fuck up or I'm gonna shove a bottle of vodka up your ass." I yelled, letting my head fall back onto the pillow.

I could hear his giggle before it went quiet and instantly I knew something was up, but by that point I was too tired to care. So I simply rolled over, having my back facing the curtain, and simply focused on falling back asleep.

That plan was ruined when my curtain was ripped back and a loud horn blared, earning a shriek from me, as well as multiple curse words from the others in the bunk area.

Rolling over to face him, I grabbed the horn and whacked Jack twice before he moved too far to reach, so I pulled the horn into my bunk, pulling the curtain shut. This earned a whine.

"C'mon Charlia!"

"Fuck off."

"I was only playing..."

"Jack I swear to god, I will beat you with this fucking horn then shove it so far up your ass you'll be making fucking horn sounds every time you open your mouth for the next fucking week. Go back to sleep you asshole." By this point I could hear the others laughing as Jack stormed away from the bunk area.

"Back down Jacko. She's grumpy when woken up. And I do not want to deal with her being in a foul mood." Alex warned his best friend and it finally went silent aide from a few feet shuffling.

I didn't remember falling back asleep, but I was being shaken gently.

"Hey kiddo. You feeling better?" I shifted around so that I could see Alex. Despite how sleepy I felt and probably looked, my body felt like it was on fire.

"I need a cold shower. I'm having a hot flush again." I carefully sat up, letting the covers fall off me and he pulled me out.

"I'll stick some towels in the bathroom, go have a shower and I'll make you food. You can come to the venue when we're done?"

"Is everyone gone?"

"Yeah, they went into the venue already. Now Rian and Jack are doing an interview and Zack is just going around and taking photos." He shrugged and I kissed his cheek.

"Sorry I kept you waiting."

"It's my job to wait or you kiddo, now move that small butt. I'll cook some decent food." I grinned as I went to get an outfit for today's show and as I walked back past Alex, he handed me a couple of towels.

By the time I had fully cooled down and I was dressed in my outfit, the pair of us were sat eating lunch, considering I'd slept right through breakfast.

"So what are you gonna do today then kiddo?" I grinned at Alex before shrugging.

"I'm gonna Skype Cali later. Probably whilst you guys soundcheck." I muttered between bites and he chuckled.

"What about tonight, you gonna join our Halloween party?"

"Am I allowed to drink?" I shot back and he snoted.

"No chance. You're under eighteen." I pouted as he laughed at me. "I might be reckless, but I'm not irresponsible."

"That should never come out of your mouth again, considering you left me with Jack who was drunk and proceeded to strip butt naked and run around the venue." I countered.