Chapter 1: Devontay The Player

Devontay Pov

I walked into the mall with my freshest gear on. My white true religon jeans, my red true religon v-neck, and of course my brand new pair of jays. I knew what i was coming to the mall to do. Pick me me up a thot and make my way out of there.

"Ayo devontay!" I heard a voice scream. I turned to see my crazy ass ex Bianca.

Man wtf did she want?

"What" i quickly said and Bianca looked at me as if i was slow.

"Why you you act like you cant hit me up no more" she said in a loud angry tone

"Because we are not together me and and you are done" i yelled back

Man i wished Bianca realized i wasnt with that goo goo gaa gaa relationship shit. I am a player i dont love these hoes! Even though they all loved me and i mean i could see why. I'm 5'10, light skin, tatted up, nearly perfect smile, and my waves are on point. On top of that i came from a family that was bankin so money was never a problem.

I continued making my way around the mall lookin for a girl i know would be able to hit. See im the type that like all girl but today i was looking for one type, DARKSKIN. Why was it always so hard to find a thick lil chocolate drop that was ready for action.

I Decided to give up on my thot hunt and head to footlocker to pick up those new "bel-air 5s". While i was i sitting down tryin on my shoes this fine ass dark skin beauty comes walkin through the door and i was in a daze.

"Daammmmnnn who is that" i whispered to myself