Chapter 11: Life of the party

Devontay pov

*Phones Rings*
I look at My Phone to see its my best friend Kenny Callin.

"Yo What's up?" I Said

"Ayo Dev you still coming to the party tonight?" He said

"Nigga you already Know, but aye there better be Hella hoes my Nigga." I said while laughing

"There will be. I invited my cousin Briana she said she gone bring some friends." He said sounding excited.

"Fasho Fasho, I will bring a couple bottles." I told him

"Iight man see you there" Dev ended the conversation.

*****

I pulled up to the party and immediately turned off my phone because i didn't wanna be bothered by anyone.

I walked in to see about 130 people. I knew most of them but some of em i ain't never seen.

as i walked further into the party this group of girls ran to me screaming my name. They seemed kinda angry.

i looked to the right and who do i see?? BIANCA

"Man will yaw hoes need to gone some where" i said while pushing them to the side.

I looked around to find Kenny who was already tipsy. "Come on lets take some shots" he said.

We took 3 shots and began walking around to greet all the people i knew.

After a little bit of dancing i decided i needed to smoke a blunt so asked Kenny where i could lite one up. He told me to go upstairs to his room.

I made my way up the stairs holding on to the rail tight and looking at each step. i gotta admit i was a little tipsy.

When i made it to the top.of the steps i bumped into this girl.
"YO WHAT THE FU-" I started to yell until i realized it was Ania.

"Hey what you doing here?" i asked. I honestly was a lil happy to see her.

"What you don't want me here?" she asked with a bit of an attitude. I could tell she was tipsy do i didn't get upset.

she tried to walk away so i grabbed her hand.

"what's wrong with you?" i asked

"Why Don't You Ask One Of Your Groupies?" She snapped.

I couldn't believe she was.acting this way over some hoes i ain't even want.

i put my hands on her waist and pulled her close to me.

"Look Ania I don't want nun of them hoes" I said while looking in her eyes.

"Well then what do you want?" She quickly asked.

I hesitated for a minute then i finally said
"I want you."

She kissed and just started to smile. I wanted to change the subject quick so i did.

"Look i got this weed and these swishas if trying to come in this room and smoke with me" I said to her.

She looked down and said in a quiet tone
"I Dont Know how"

I smiled because i thought it was kinda cute the way she did that

"Dont worry I'll show you" I said while walking her into the room.