Chapter 25: Lord Give Me Strength

Tasia Pov

Fuckk why did i tell Devo

that wtf was i thinking!?

i gotta call Ania she the only one that can clam him down

"Hello"

"Ania come to my house fast please it's important I'll explain everything when you get here"

After i said that she hung up no goodbye or nothing .

20mins later someone rings are door bell . When i open the door it's Kenny .

"Kenny why tf you crying"

"I was on the phone with Dev and all i heard was a loud ass noise and than i hear Man say"

"OMG ARE YOU OKAY IM CALLING 911 HANG IN THERE BRO "

When Kenny said that i was in shock i couldn't talk i couldn't think nothing.

Than all of a sudden i hear Mom Screaming .

Kenny and i ran in the living room

"MOM WHAT'S WRONG"

When i said that i see DEV on the news he got into a car crush

"NOOOOO NOOOOO" I yelled

My mom , Kenny and i run to the front door when we open the Ania was there.

"ANITA GET IN CAR I'LL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING "

I never seen my mom drive this fast but who wouldn't if their son life was on the line .

When we make it to the hospital my mom yelling at the nurse asking for Dev.

Walking into that silent room we didn't know what to expect. We all seen Dev laying there as if he was lifeless.

I almost passed out when i saw Dev in that coma i couldn't deal i had to leave the room.

Ania comes running after me.

"Tasia it's gonna be okay he's gonna make it through this you know your brother he's strong. "

"WHAT IF HE DOESN'T ANIA THAN WHAT ! HUH ?

STOP ACTING LIKE WE ARE IN A FUCKING FAIRY TALE SHIT HAPPENS AND IF MY BROTHER DOESN'T MAKE IT'S GONNA BE ALL MY FAULT ! "

When i said that i sat down in a chair and close my eyes .

-FLASH BACK-

"Devo if something ever happen to you idk what i would do"

"Tasia stop thinking about the future and and dying just know im not going anywhere soon Kay and knowing your dramatic ass you probably be crying and having a heart attack and shit Ahaha"

"Ahaha shutup im not over dramatic"

"Sure Tasia if you believe so it's okay i still love you"

"Whatever I love your ugly ass too ahaha with that big ass head"

"ahaha you got jokes"

-FLASH BACK OVER-

"TASIA ! TASIA ! TASIAAAA ! "

"What Ania SHIT just leave me tf alone please"

When i said that i walk away and went outside to get some fresh air

"Father god i come to you to ask you to help Devo survive this please ! In the name of your son Jesus Christ Amen. "