Chapter 18: Lets Make This Official

Devontay Pov

We we're in the car headed home and I was In deep thought the whole time. I didn't know rather to go off on tasia or to just keep calm because a lot had been going on that day. I had cut the music off because it was messing up my thoughts so we rode home In silence.

We pulled up in front of the house around 2 a.m and I turned around to look at tasia in the back seat.
"Where that nigga justin be hanging out at?" I asked her.

"Dev just drop it don't do anything to him" tasia said to me. I felt myself growing angry because I couldn't believe she was trying to protect this nigga after what he did to her.

Ania could tell that I was getting Angry because she immediately grabbed my hand and said "Bae calm down you can worry bout him another time."

For some reason it actually worked when she asked me to chill.

"You know what tasia just go in the house I will see you later." I then Looked over to Ania and asked if she was hungry. She said she was so we grabbed some Mickey Ds and headed to her house. When we got inside we went right to her bedroom and say on the bed and ate.

"So I'm guessing you trying to stay over." She said to me

"Yea if that's alright with you" I said and she just responded with an " I guess."

I knew something was wrong but I had no idea what it was.

"What's wrong beautiful?" I asked her. She then told me that I made her feel some type of way from the way I was talking to her earlier.

"Look Ania I'm sorry I didn't mean to treat you like that I was just real upset I wasn't trying to make you feel bad at all." I said to her she then turned to me with a real serious look.

"Devontay Imma need you to realize that I'm not any of these other females you used to fuckin with. I'm actually going to be here when you going through shit. I'm not trying to be just another hoe to you. And I hope your on the same page as me because if your not then whatever this is that we got going on is gonna have to end."

I could not believe this she was seriously telling me I had to cuff or we were just gonna be through with each other. I just stayed there in silence because I had no idea what to do. I men I know I said I ain't wanna be a player no more but I was I ready to turn down all the hoes yet?

"Dev aren't you gonna say anything!!" Ania said while pushing the side of my head.

"Ania what do you want me to say?"

"Really Dev yo know what just go this obviously isn't gonna work."

When she said those words I could feel my heart drop to my feet.

"Ania wait!! Sit down chill." She say on the bed and I say next to her.

"Oh you know what to say now?" She said sarcastically.

"Look Ania if what you saying is that you want us to actually be us and no one else you got."

"No more hoes?" I couldn't help but laugh a little but I responded by saying no more hoes I swear.

"Dev I'm so serious I've been hurt before and I'm not trying to go through that again"

"Ania look I promise it's gone be you only and this my first time doing some like this so I ain't trying to get hurt either." She held her pinky out and said

"I promise not to hurt you Dev" I thought this was kinda childish but I went along with I so I wrapped my pinky around hers and said.

"I promise not to hurt you either Ania." We then sealed out promise with a kiss.

After a bout an hour we decided to cuddle up and go to sleep crazy thing was we couldn't fall asleep for the life of us. So we layed there just talking about any and everything we could think of it told her my dreams of playing professional ball and she told me her dreams of becoming a singer. We made another promise that night that we would never give up on our dreams.

8 am hit and neither of us could hang anymore so I wrapped her in my arms as we both fell asleep.