Chapter 9: Catching Feelings

Its been a week since the party and all i could think about was what happened between me and Ania. I had my sis not tell me mom so i was kind of in the clear. The only thing was me and Ania havent talked since then.

It was 2 a.m and a nigga couldnt sleep. I thought about texting Ania but then again why not hit up one of my thots.

"Which one should i call?" I said to myself while scrolling through my contacts. I landed on Crystals name. Crystal was this 5'4 thick mixed chick and her head game was A1 plus she a super freak.

"Aye Crystal you woke?" I sent to her

"Yea Daddy I'm woke. Whats up?" She replied.

I smirked because i knew she knew exactly what was up.

"You trying to slide through?" I asked

"Hell Yeah im on my way" she replied.

Within 15 min Crystal arrived at the door and for some reason i felt a since of guilt. I let Crystal in and she immediately began kissing my lips. i started to push her off a little bit because the guilt was getting the best of me.

"What Tf is wrong with you Dev?"  I thought to myself

"Stop actin like you cuffed and give this girl what she came for"

I Let Crystal suck me off.and then sent her home. I had decided to send Ania a long text message before i fell asleep. Shit to be honest a nigga miss her. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

When i woke up i couldnt help but smiled I had a dream about Ania and lets just say this time we finished. When i went down for breakfast i sat there in a daze ignoring everything around me.

"DEV!!! WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT" I Hear Tasia yell and it quickly snaps be out of my daze.

"Nothin" I say back.

"Mmmhhmm you over ther thinking bout Ania" Tasia says while letting out a laugh.

I smacked my lips "No Im Not" i quickly responded.

Tasia just stared at me and began cracking up.

"WHATS SO FUNNY?" I said with an attitude. Tasia gets in my face and in a sarcastic tone she says "Awww Is Devontay The PLAYER catching feelings for a girl?"

"No i never catch feelings" i said. Right after i said that i couldnt help but think to myself "Could I, Devontay The Player, Be Catching Feelings For A Female?" . . .