Chapter 13: Nice and Slow

Ania was high as hell an I knew I couldnt take her home like that so I told her to call her mom an say she was staying at briana's house for the night.

We pulled up at my crib an I mae sure that I tol ania to stay quiet as we walked in. She was too faded but I coulnt help but laugh.

"Ania come on" I whispered while walking up the steps.

"I'm coming nigga I'm coming" she said while letting out a little laugh. I remember my first time being high I thought to myself.

We walke into my room an I closed the door behind us.

*********

After about 2 hours we were both starting to feel sober again.

"Is it ok if I take a shower?" Ania asked.

"Yea its coo, here shorty" I said while handing her a towel and one of my t-shirts.

"Thanks" she said while smilling a little.

While Ania was iin the shower I couldn't help but think "I got this fine ass girl getting naked in my bathroom and I'm not doing nothing about it." For a while I thought about what I could do to find my way in that I mean I know her hormones had to be ragging after getting high for the first time. "Fuck it let me see what I can do." I thought to myself.

I knocked on the bathroom.

"Yes" Ania screamed

"Aye I was just wondering if I could come in" I said.

"Why you wanna come in?" Ania said

"Because I wanna show something" I sai while laughing

"You can show me when I get out" the tone of her voice let me know she knew exactly what I was talking bout.

I quickly started preparing myself. Running around and deciding rather to take my shirt off or leave it on. I swear I was acting like a little boy who was bout to lose his virginity.

Maybe because its the longest I've had to talk to a girl before getting some. Or maybe because I actually was catching feelings. I don't know what it was about this girl but she got me.

She did something nun of these other hoes couldnt .

Another crazy thing I didn't look at her as just one of these other hoes.

*******

I took off my shirt and Ania comes walking out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel on.

"Damn she look good" I thought to myself.

She walked up to me standing in between my legs.

"So what did you want to show me" she says. For a minute I didn't know what to do but I played it off. I looked at her an said

"Why don't you take this off" while taking her towel off. She began bitting her lip and using her arms to cover her body.

I could tell she was becoming shy.

"Don't be shy" I said while pulling her on me. Next thing you know we began kissing each other an the kisses became intense by the second. I began laying her on her back and kissing her on her neck as she felt on my body and let out little moans.

I stood up removing the rest of my clothes and then made my way down her body while spreading her legs.

I then stuck my face in between her legs and began to taste her juices. She was moaning an grabbing the bed but I didnt stop until she reached her climax.

I made my way back up and she had began to feel on my dick so I whispered in her ear "you ready for that?"

She loudly moaned "YES" so I began to kiss her again while I spread her legs wider.

I slid my dick in her slowly and she loudly moaned my name.