Chapter 5: We like to party

Devontay Pov

It was friday night and i had nothing to do so i invited Ania over. At first we were sitting around watching music videos until "hannah montana" by the migos played and Ania got up and started dancing. I couldnt help but notice her ass bouncing up and down.

She caught me looking and quickly stopped.

"You like what you see" she said in a cocky tone.

"Hell yeah" i said while bitting my bottom lip.

"Well i know something else you would like" she said while waking towards me. Oh my goodness was this really about go down? I couldnt believe it but i know i had to keep my cool.

"Oh really? What is that?" I said as she sat on my lap and began to kiss on my neck. When she did that i placed my hands right on her ass and squeezed. She let out a slight moan which let me know she liked it. I then took off he shirt and bra and placed one of her breast in my mouth. As i began to use my tongue to get her nipples hard i heard my room door swing open.

"Devontay get yo ass out this bed!! We got shit to do today" i heard my moms voice scream. Everything began to fade as i opened my eyes and realized i was dreaming. Talk about morning wood!

My mom is a big time lawyer and today she was throwing a party for all the other lawyers in her firm and their familys. Ugh i hated when she did this. It means i had to dress all fancy and talk to her friends wack ass kids. Then i had to watch ma and pops act as if they were so happy but as soon as the guess leave they go right back at it.

"Devontay i know you hear me" my mom yelled

"Go ge dressed before people start to arrive" she said again. I quickly ran upstairs to take a shower and get dressed. Before i was going to make my way down stairs i decided to smoke a blunt to get me through this party.

By the time i got downstairs it was crowded. I quickly made my way through all the people so i could get to the food. I made me a big plate with nothing but appetizers. Right when i was about to stuff some chips into my mouth i heard someone behind me.

"Always eating something" I turned and realized it was Ania.