Procrastination and School

~Chapter One~

Nathan

You know what really sucks about high school? The goddamn society. I've managed to keep my sexuality on the "down low". Although, being gay, there are some hints that no one can stop.

I'm gay... No one knows EXACTLY besides my best friend Addison, my mom and my sister, Kellyn. My dad wouldn't know because he hasn't seen me for fifteen years after leaving my mother.

So, if you're wondering, I haven't had a boyfriend yet. Yes. Shun me, I haven't. Not that any of the other gays aren't cute, I'm just too shy to even start a conversation. Call me cliche, but I feel more comfortable around girls. Addison Quinn, my best friend since diaper days, accepts me as one of the Vagina Clan. Not that I don't appreciate that, but she can be oblivious to things, even herself.

Today was another Friday.... Test Day. Addison had been blowing up my phone the night before with all the homework she procrastinated on. I love her, but I don't think she'll get to college by herself.

"Nathan!!! I need your help again!" Addison screamed as she ran down the hallway, slamming into me. "Algebra's too hard!!" I stumbled back a bit, the breath being knocked out of me. Addison's thin, but with a butt and boobs like hers she'd crush anyone if she wanted to.

"A-Adi... Jeez, I thought we figured this out last night!" I took her shoulders and pulled back a bit to see her face. She smiled innocently. And guiltily.

"Sorry~! That was the assignment from Wednesday! I need help on YESTERDAY'S." I sighed heavily.

"You're hopeless." I smiled a bit at her. "I'll help you after school, alright? It's only one and we can finish all your homework then..." Addison looked like she was going to burst with happiness.

"You mean it?!"

"Why else would I suggest it?" Addison squealed and jumped onto me, squeezing the living soul from my body. I gasped for air, slamming against the lockers. Mr. Timmins, our Vice Principle who was only five feet tall, glared at us. He cleared his throat.

"Ms. Quinn? Do you think that's appropriate high school behavior?" Addison let go of me and looked down at him.

"Nope."

"Then should you be doing it?" He raised a brow. Addison just sat there.

"Yup." Mr. Timmins sighed softly.

"Ms. Quinn. I'm afraid your answer is incorrect. You should NOT be doing it." Addison rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, shoo Mr. Smurf. Don't you have any other kids you love to pick on?" Mr. Timmins looked offended.