Bites Bruises and Blood

~Chapter Twenty-Four~

Jake

I was sitting on Nathan's bed, rolling around like an idiot, waiting for the time to pass. I wanted Natey back... Tonight was our movie night! Around seven, I got a bit worried. Nathan hadn't called nor Addison.

I started setting up for our movie night anyway, making the bed a huge love nest. Pillows and blankets covered it. I turned on some music and danced a bit as I set it up. I figured a good movie would be okay. Blades of Glory was the most hilarious movie ever, and I bet Nathan hasn't seen it.

My phone started ringing. Yes! I could go pick up Nathan! I saw on the phone that it was an unknown number, but I answered anyway.

"Hey, this is Jake." I said happily.

"I know who you are." A man's deep voice said. "My name is Desmond. You're coward of a father banished me when you were only a boy. I am going to tell you this one, and once only. I have possession of Nathan. Yes, the Nathan you have imprinted on. He will stay in my possession until these things are followed: one, your father must step down from his place as Alpha. Two, you need to stay from it as well. And three, you let my brethren back into the pack and I become Alpha. If this is done, I will not harm your precious Nathan. However, if these are not followed, I'll have no choice but to slaughter Nathan, then move on to you and the rest of your pack. I hope I have made this clear. I will wait for your answer in four days. You know where we are." And the phone clicked, leaving a dial tone. My shaky hand dropped my phone.

Nathan was kidnapped...

Tears filled my eyes. I only had myself to blame... Why hadn't I gone with him... I should've stayed... I should've gone with my gut. I started sobbing into my hands, my wolf howling for me to go to him. But I couldn't, or myself and Nathan and my whole pack would be slaughtered... I shakily stood, grabbing my phone, and went to my car. I drove home, weeping. No one could hear me, but I didn't know what I could do... I felt like a small kid...

I couldn't do anything.

_________________

Cayden

I went downstairs to the basement a few hours later, feeling lonely. I went to Nathan and smirked.

"Do you feel better, angel?" I knelt down. I watched as Nathan lifted his head from his knees. His cheeks were puffy and red. I sighed. "Aw... Is my little love still upset?" I smiled and gently pat his head. He felt really sweaty. I glanced back to see a bathroom.

I stood up and went in there. The shower worked, and there were towels. I glanced underneath the sink to see soap. I needed a shower, too. I glanced back out at Nathan.

"Hey, love? I need a shower and so do you." I smirked. "We better save water and shower together." I tore off my shirt and knelt down by Nathan again. I unlocked the cage and grabbed the collar of Nathan's shirt. I led him out and picked him up. Once in the bathroom, I locked the door.

"C-Cayden, I---" Nathan whimpered out.

"Nope." I interrupted. "I don't want to waste water." I kicked off my pants. "Strip, love, unless you want me to do it for you." I watched him. "I don't know what you want unless you tell me." Finally, Nathan started taking off his clothes. His body was so fragile... His skin was pale and so creamy, I wanted to eat him up right there. He got down to his boxers. They were light blue; my favorite color.

Pulling him close, I pulled down his boxers as well. His hands covered his eyes in embarrassment. He was so damn cute.. I chuckled and kicked off my boxers and stepped inside. Nathan turned around, his back facing me. His body was thin, not a lot of muscle. Hell, I don't care. He's mine.

I placed my hands on his hips and brought him against me. He started crying when I pressed my hips against his butt. I know I'm huge, but it shouldn't scare him.

No, wait. It should.

My hands went around and caressed his chest and stomach, my lips pressing to his shoulder. His body shuddered, wanting me to touch him more. My hand went further, and Nathan made a sound like a Chihuahua would if you kicked it. He pulled away from me and sobbed into his hands. His body was noticeably shaking.

"Nathan," I spoke, watching him. His body flinched as soon as I made a noise. I grabbed his waist and pulled him towards me again. I sighed and shut off the water. This little bitch needed to be shown he can't just run away from me.

I got out and forced Nathan out, too. I walked out of the bathroom with him. He tried getting into his cage again. I chuckled and grabbed a chunk of his hair, pulling him back.

"Oh, you can't go in there."

"Wh-Why n-not..?!" Nathan cried, reaching up and trying to pull my hand from his hair.

"Because you're about to be put to use."

**To see the rest, go to my book called "Specialty Parts" for the naughty bits! YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING ME TO VIEW THE RATED-R SCENES**  

___________________

A/N:

So, I was able to get this out very quick.. It's more about Cayden, I guess. He's such a sadist.

Anyway, you know the drill:

Comment~

Vote~

Share~~!

Stay BEAUTIFUL.

~Mia<3