Take Your Place

Last chapter~

Yes, it’s been an amazing journey and finally it’s coming to a close so another adventure can begin C:

I’ve loved every single part (except for when people had issues and couldn’t keep it to themselves) and wouldn’t change it!

So, yes. It is time. Vote and let me know if there is anything I can write as extras (i.e. what would’ve happened if Addison wasn’t Nathan’s friend, or skipping ahead and peeking at their life then) because I’d love to do that the for you all!

And of course, SHARE. The more popular I become, the closer I get to become a better writer and someone like @Amyscence and @xxWhoAteMyCookiexx and @Mouki21

Thank you all for this wonderful experience C: I will see you soon<3

______________

~Chapter Thirty~

Nathan

Jake and I have been inseparable ever since we first did it… I can’t tell you how sore I am or how many times we’ve done it, yet I don’t care. Today was the day my mom was getting back and Jake and his parents wanted to have a dinner with all of us… Just to make sure we were all okay, I guess…

After my mom called to tell me she had gotten the job, I told her what had happened… She hung up on me.

*Flashback*

“Nathan! Guess what?!” My mom happily squealed over the phone.

“What, mom?” I smiled to hear why she was so happy.

“I got the job!!! We’re getting one thousand dollars more every month now!!” I smiled more.

“No way!? Mom! That’s so great!!! Do you get to come home now?”

“Yes! Jake’s mom called and wants to have a dinner with us when I get back, so make sure you are all clean and nice looking. Try wearing a suit.” I paused.

“Mom. No. I am not wearing a suit.”

“Why not?! You’d be so adorable!”

“Mom. No on the suit.” I heard her sigh.

“Well, okay baby...” She shuffled around. “How are you doing, baby?” I looked at Jake, who was rubbing my back and telling me it would all be okay if I told her...

“I-I uh… Mom… A-A boy took me.” She paused.

“A boy took you?” She repeated in a confused manner.

“Y-Yeah… I-I was kidnapped… I-I was in the hospital f-for a week…” Everything went silent. “Mom?”

“My baby was kidnapped?!!?!!” She screamed. I knew she was crying by now. “Oh my god! Baby! Are you hurt?! Where are you!? I’m coming home as soon as possible!! Oh my god, my baby!!!” She wailed.