Unexpected Mate

~Chapter Three~

Jake

Around eleven, mostly everybody had arrived. Perfect timing. Addison had texted me that she was on her way, and she was bringing Nathan. Adi has always talked about Nathan, from what I hear he's pretty cool. I've seen him around school, but I don't personally know him. 

I walked around, talking and holding a red, plastic cup in my hand. Everybody was cool around me, probably because I had a lot of money. Don't you love rich parents? Not to mention they are werewolves.

Yes, I am a werewolf. That's what happens when both parents are wolves as well. However, none of us can change in front of others. Apparently, hunting of wolves has become popular...

Another thing everybody loves about me, I'm openly gay. Not gay as in happy. But queer as in FUCK YOU. I guess you could call me popular, but I prefer well liked. Of course there's some haters who think gay people need to go to hell. But, who cares about them? They're just jealous of me and the gay community. Cause, let's just be honest, what's hotter than two, adorable boys kissing? NOTHING.

Liam gently nudged me as he came back from shoving his tongue down his mate's throat. Natalie was all giggly and held onto Liam's muscular arm. Liam had on his smirk. "Hey." He got beside me as we watched the crowd of teens dancing and drinking. I smiled at him.

"Hello Horn Dog, oh, and his girlyfriend." I smirked. Natalie nuzzled Liam, smiling.

"You're just jealous that you aren't able to make out with him like I can."

"I can make out with him. Anytime I want." I smirked at Liam. "Didn't you tell her?" That made him laugh and look down at Natalie.

"Yup. I'm an equal opportunist." He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall, playfully grinding up against me. I laughed really hard, especially at the contorted face of Natalie as she watched us.

"You jealous?" Her cheeks turned red.

"L-Liam..." She whispered, obviously believing it. Liam laughed and pulled off me, bringing her close and kissing her passionately.

"I'd never do that to you, Nat.." He whispered to her. She looked like she'd pass out from relief. Liam whispered more things to her, but I didn't pay attention as Addison grabbed my arm.

"Jake! I found you!" She squealed. I laughed and turned to her.

"Hey, Adi.." I glanced around. "Where's.. Nathan?" She smiled.

"I told him to get a drink while I went to find you," she giggled, holding a bottle of non-alcoholic beer. I nodded. She gently took my shoulder. "Could you.. Maybe.. Go and be friends with him? He's kind of awkward... And shy. He's never been to a party like this.." I looked into her eyes that were filled with worry. I smiled.