Bonus: The Wedding

Hiya! :D Tis the Wedding/Honeymoon scene! Yes, it’s adorable. HOWEVER.  It does get sad… As in feels. Yes. Your feels will be feeling many feels from the feels of the two boys. (Try reading that out loud c: )

Enjoy!

*Have any other bonus chapters you want? Any for a certain character or event (that includes rated-r)? Let me know!! C: *

_______________________________________________________

Jake (one year later, my lil’ apocalyptic minions)

“Jake Metias Atkinson!” My mom yelled, running to me from our rented house. She had a small, red rose in her hand. She said my full name… 

“Yes, mom?” I was outside with Liam and Aeron to my sides. Liam was fixing his cuffs and Aeron was continuously fixing his hair.

“You forgot your flower!” She got to me and pinned the flower to my suit jacket for me. I felt like a child… “Honestly, it’s your wedding day and you already forgot one of the most important things.” I sighed, anxiously twisting my Alpha ring around my finger. It was my wedding day… Nathan and I had graduated and finally living in the pack house. We had to travel to Canada to get married, since it was the closest place with gay marriage to be legal. We were getting married, and we were going to look for a surrogate soon… He was so beautiful… I couldn’t wait to take him to Hawaii. He was so excited when I told him.  “Jake!” I blinked and looked at my mom.

“Yeah?” 

“Did you not hear me? You need to get to the altar. Natalie said they’re ready.” I nodded and tapped Aeron and Liam.

“Showtime, boys.” They smiled widely and followed me to the altar. They told me good luck before going to the house to walk with Nathan’s maids… I guess. I felt sick. I was going to be sick… 

“Get ready!” My mom squealed and sat down next to my dad. Beside them was Nathan’s mother who was with one of the wolves who hadn’t found his mate, Harlan. They had gotten along so well, and they even moved in together. With Nathan off her hands, she has more money for herself… Addison’s parents and siblings were also there, watching me. I heard the doors open, and Liam holding Natalie’s arm began walking out. Behind them, was Addison, holding Aeron’s arm. The girls were wearing thin, long, red dresses than Nathan chose. I was shaking by the time Nathan got to the doorway.

He was amazing…

I had convinced him to wear a white tux, so he’d stand out… And he looked stunning. I watched as he shyly sped walked to get to the altar faster. He’s so cute when he’s shy… I smiled when he got in front of me. I felt the back of my eyes burning as tears began forming. Come on, big boy… No crying! Nathan shakily held my hands, looking up at me with his icy blue eyes… He captivated me with his loving look. Everything went silent, and it seemed as if the world had frozen.