Teaser

You may notice that every thirty minutes or so a video ad may pop up between chapters. This helps Wattpad and its writers to bring you tons of new stories and entertainment for free! Please take a moment to help support our community by watching these video-ads! This is a new program that a lot of new authors are getting into, and it's a chance to give back to them, as well as Wattpad, to keep improving for us.

Thank you so much for your support!

I wake up with my hand in an unknown girl's cheek

I wake up with my hand in an unknown girl's cheek. And when I say cheek, I'm not talking about her lovely face. What was her name? Cindy? Mindy? Either way, this girl is too hot. Literally.

I'm sticky. I have to get the bloody hell away from here. Away from her. If she's this clingy in the span of a few hours, I don't want to imagine what could happen if I woke up next to her.

Slowly, almost gently, I peel each and every limb away from me. I'm a master of getting away without being noticed. You could say I'm experienced in that area.

My clothes are scattered all over the floor and despite the darkness, I find them all with the help of my phone's screen light. Speaking of which, I head over to the chair in the corner. I remember how the girl placed the bag on it. It doesn't take me more than a minute to find her phone. Sliding my finger through the pattern screen, I unlock it.

Sometimes, it pays to have a good memory. I learned the pattern when she unlocked it to take a selfie with me. I go to her pictures and erase all the ones that I appear in. I also check her backup folder. You can never be too careful about these things.

You see, fame has a price.

Girls will do anything to appear by your side on the next week's magazine. There was a time in my life when I didn't care. I'd let them take pictures, I'd even wake up next to them. Yet, as of lately, I was tired.

I'm sick of people seeing things that aren't there. Of being judged.

It doesn't help that my brother is blissful with his wife. No. I'm not into his wife. Yes. I'm happy for him. But...as time goes by, I've started to feel like I could try it out. To be responsible.

My lips tug up as I think about it. I sound like such a pussy. I'd never admit this to Scott. He'd probably harass me to no end. It's my job to harass him.

I shove the phone inside the bag, not without checking her texts for any missed photo and noticing that her name is Alice.

Damn. I'm good at memorizing her password, but I forget her name. What does that say about me?

Maybe everyone is right. Maybe I'm the black sheep, the bad-boy.

It could mean that it's time to change, to make everyone second-guess what they think about me. Now, that would be interesting.

Who am I kidding, though? I love making my own rules and breaking others.

Yet, something inside of me stirs as I let myself out of Alice's loft.

My eyes glance up, to her window. What would it feel like to wake up next to the same person over and over again?

Maybe it's time to step up my game.

I need to find someone who doesn't really care about my royal baggage. Someone that doesn't care about it all.

My steps echo through the night as I cross the street. Someone that is not impressed by me.

A blonde girl comes to mind.

A girl so beautiful as fierce.

I smile. I've always loved challenges.

 I've always loved challenges

Hey guys!!

I've been getting A TON of requests for Mark's story. Well, this is it. I'm posting the teaser because I couldn't hold myself, but I'm not sure when I'll post the first chapter. Knowing me, I'll probably start plotting over the weekend. However, I don't want to leave writer's luck or Take out chef. *Sighs*

I do need help, though. Who could we cast as Mark?
And what do you think so far?? It would mean the world to read what you think!!