Chapter 2

ANNA'S POV:
I just woke up and I have to get Damon's breakfast because he's a lazy ass who can't get it himself. I have to get it every morning.

I walk to the nearest coffee shop. Which is also the one where we met.
I get his coffee and a sandwich.
As I'm leaving, a guy holds the door open for me. He looks hella familiar.
He smiles at me.
"Thanks" I say leaving the shop.

It ratters my brain. Who is he?

I get home. To an angry Damon.
"Who was that guy you spoke to!?" He shouts at me.
"What guy?" I ask scared.
"The guy who left the door open for you and smiled at you!" He slaps me.
I hold onto my cheek as I answer.
"He held the door open for me. That's all!" I say.
"Sure he did. Go to your room bitch" He says snatching the food out my hand and turning his back to me.
No. I ain't taking any shit from this guy.
"No" I say.
"What did you say?" He says with anger.
"I said no!" I say raising my voice a little.
We stand in silence for a bit until Damon gives up.
"Fine! Just don't bother me" He walks away.
I sit down in the living room of his house.

I have a plan. To at least try and escape. I want to leave. Otherwise he might kill me.

I need to find that guy I saw in the coffee shop. I swear I've seen him before. On my phone or something.......

SIMON'S POV:
I walk to my nearest coffee shop like I do every morning. As I walk in, a really pretty girl walks towards the entrance and I hold the door open for her.
"Thanks" She says. I smile politely at her. And she smiles back.
As she's leaving I watch her walk away, and I see a guy watching her on his phone. The guy on the phone then looks at me and gets into his car and drives a different way. What just happened. Who was that girl? And why was some random dude just watching her in the middle of the street?

ANNA'S POV:
This guy. His hair. His eyes. It just looks so familiar.
I go on my phone whilst Damon is having a shower.
I find his charger and plug it in.
I go on my Youtube history and find miniminter again. That's it!
It's miniminter. I just said thanks to Simon!

After watching a few more videos and a vlog, I've found out he goes to that coffee shop every morning.
Every morning. Like I do.
Maybe he could be my escape.....

A/N
Omg this chapter though.
The POV switches and everything. MY GOSH.
I'm so fucking ready to get this story started.
Have a lovely day and see yaa