Chapter 7

ANNA'S POV:
I love the fact that Simon has stayed with me over the past couple of days. I still feel quite weak and sometimes if I move too much, I get really out of breath because of my broken ribs.

After a few final checkups, I'm actually allowed to go home. Well, to the Sidemen house.
Simon said that Josh, JJ and Vikk know a little bit about my history with Damon. He said that if I want to talk to them about anything that's happened, I can just go to them. They'll be here for me. And they don't even know me yet.

Simon drives us home in his Red Range Rover. It's such a nice car, and it's very comfy.
"Nice glasses, dork" I laugh.
"Shut up" He says and I laugh even more.
I start to feel out of breath.
I take deep breaths in and out.
"You ok?" He asks concerned.
"I'm good" I reply.
I sit back and enjoy the ride home.

Whilst we drive home, we end up driving past the coffee shop, and it instantly reminds me of Damon.
That day we met, I thought everything was going to be ok. Especially after my parents just not giving a fuck about me.
I don't want Simon to know about this. This will be my secret.

We get to the Sidemen house and its a big house (haha)
I get out of Simon's car and he opens the front door for me.
3 guys come to the door, with 3 girls.
"You must be Anna" one of them says.
"Yes I am. It's nice to meet you" I smile.
"Anna, this is Josh, Vikk, and JJ. And this is Serena, Aisha and Sam. Their girlfriends. All the Sidemen have girlfriends and you can meet them soon when they next come over" Simon says.

After having a little chat with everyone and getting to know them more, I decide to get an early night. I'm just so exhausted.
I go to my room, which is actually opposite Simon's.
It might be plain, but it's not like I'm staying here long. As soon as I'm on my feet and I'm stable I'm going to leave.
Simon will probably refuse, but then I'll just a run away. I'm not a charity case. I do not need looking after.
I can look after myself.

I get into bed. I don't want to sleep. I know a nightmare is on its way.
Damon will be the cause of this nightmare.
I may as well get it over and done with.