Chapter 8

ANNA'S POV:
"ANNA! WAKE UP! WAKE UP PLEASE!" Simon's voice shouts out as he tries to wake me.
I shoot up with tears down my face.
"You're ok" He says stroking my face.
"Nightmare" I say.
"I gathered that once you started screaming bloody murder" He hugs me.
"It felt so real" I hug back.
"I know. I'll protect you from the demons"

"Did I stop you from recording or editing? What about the others?" I pull away from the hug.
"It's fine. They understood" He says holding me close.
"You are so protective over me, and you've known me for 5 days" I state.
"But look at what you've been through. I'm glad I held the door open for you"

"You can go to sleep now. I'll be fine" I say getting into bed.
"Ok" Simon says, but he gets into the other side of my bed.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm staying with you. At least you will be more comfortable" He says lying down and getting into a comfortable position.

And that night I slept well after the nightmare. Probably because I spent the whole night talking to Simon.
We spoke about happy things. He told me about his family. How the Sidemen formed. How he's known JJ the longest. And just his Youtube life really.

I wake up and Simon isn't in bed.
I sort myself out and go downstairs.
I walk to the living room and the 3 guys are sitting down with worried looks on their faces.
"Come sit down Anna. We need to talk" Josh says and I hesitantly sit down on the couch next to them.

"We think you should go to the police about Damon" Vikk states.
"But he's gone now. He won't come back" I say.
"Which means that he is still out there. Wouldn't you feel safer knowing he's behind bars?" JJ questions.
"I'm not doing this" I say and get up.
Then Simon comes out of nowhere and blocks the door.
"You aren't going anywhere until you call the police" He crosses his arms.
"You can't force me into doing anything!" I shout.
"Yes we can!" Simon shouts back.

And then it hits me.
"You know you sound just like Damon when he tried to make me do things and I refused" I say.
I push Simon out the way and go to my room.
I shut the door and lean against it.

The reason I don't want to call the police is because everything that's happened is my fault. He told me that. And then I realised it after myself.
If he gets caught, he will 100% be released because I know he will act like nothing happened.
And he knows I wouldn't say anything.
Because I was in love with him.
And knowing he'd be behind bars would kill me.
However, maybe I'm starting to turn my feelings towards someone else. The only reason I would call the police is to make sure he wouldn't get hurt.