Chapter 28

ANNA'S POV: NEXT FEW WEEKS:
Over the past few weeks, Simon has kind of distanced himself from me and the others.
It's starting to affect me and I think everyone is starting to notice.

I leave my room. Simon's door is shut, normally I would go inside to check on him, but I don't think I should go.
I sigh and go downstairs to be greeted by the other girls and the guys.
"Hey" Aisha says.
"Hey" I reply, sitting next to Serena at the island.
"Have you spoke to Simon?" Sam says.
"Nope. I don't know if I should" I rest my head on my hand.

"You need to, you have to sort this out. For your sake, his sake, and ours. He's been ignoring everyone for weeks now" Josh says.
"Yeah. I'll talk to him now" I go upstairs.

I take a deep breath before knocking on his door.
"What?" He says bluntly.
I walk in and peek my head through.
He looks at me and instantly looks away.
I walk in and shut the door.

I sit on his bed and he doesn't even turn around to face me.
"Ok I'm gonna be straight here. What's going on with you?" I stand up turning his chair around.
"What do you mean what's going on with me?" He rolls his eyes.
"YOU'VE BEEN DISTANCING YOURSELF FROM EVERYONE INCLUDING ME FOR WEEKS!" I shout.

He throws off his headset and stands up, startling me a little.
"MAYBE EVERYONE SHOULD JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. GOD YOU'RE SO CLINGY. NO WONDER DAMON ALWAYS BEAT YOU UP YOU STUPID BITCH!" He shouts in my face.
And I feel my whole world crash around me and the tears form.
My cheek stings.
Simon Minter just hit me.

I look at him and his face changes.
Tears start to form in his eyes as they fall down my face.
"I'm so sorry I didn't mean that" He walks towards me but I back up with his every move.
I take this chance to run out the door, downstairs and out the front door.
I kept running and running until I find myself in a small alley.
I lean against the wall and cry.

SIMON'S POV:
Oh my god. What have I done? She's now scared of me.
The others from the kitchen come running out to see what happened.
"Simon what's going on?" Josh asks.
I turn around with tears in my eyes.
"I hit her"
Everyone's faces changes.
This isn't who I am.
I've never touched a woman in my life. And I've never dreamed of doing it. I would never do it.

I've never even lashed out on someone before.
The look on her face broke my heart.
All these times she says I'm like Damon and I denied it.
Why was I denying the truth?

A/N
Bit of a small chapter I'm sorry.
But to make up for it, I'll give you a sneak peek of my first 4 chapters of my new story

AND THAT'S ALL YOU'RE GETTING!!!!!!!!Also I was talking to Serena last night  (fluffyunicorrns) about what I'm doing with my books

Also I was talking to Serena last night  (fluffyunicorrns) about what I'm doing with my books.
So basically you know this book is coming to and end, once this book is finished, I'm going to put ITYWD on hold whilst I edit it etc. Then instead of leaving you without any books, I'll publish my new book whilst editing ITYWD. And that's what's going to happen I guess. Serena liked the idea so I thought I'd go along with it.
Have a lovely day and see yaa