Chapter 27

ANNA'S POV:
"I don't forgive you" I bluntly say.
Simon turns his head and looks at me in shock.
"I hate you. I hope you rot in here. You're gonna live a life of misery. Whilst I'm going to be happy with my friends. And with Simon. Karma's a bitch isn't it?" I smirk and Damon's face switches.

We then leave. It got really awkward really quick.
"I'm surprised you didnt forgive him"
"Why should I forgive him?"
"Good point"
"Exactly"

Once we get home, Simon wants to talk to me.
"You ok?" He asks.
"Yeah I'm fine why?"
"You know why I'm asking. I feel like you're going to breakdown at any point if someone says the wrong thing or if anyone says anything to do with the D subject"
I chuckle.
"I'm being serious Anna!" He nearly shouts.
"I know you are being serious Simon! But why should I live my life in sadness and why does everyone have to be different around me. I'm fine. F. I. N. E. Fine!" I kiss his cheek.
"It's just because I care about you" He holds my hands.
"I know. And I love it"
Simon leans in and kisses me. Isn't this our first kiss as a couple?

"That was our first kiss as a couple" Simon pulls away.
"Yeah. And it was crap" I run away.
"HEY!" He runs after me.
I scream trying to get away from him.

He tackles me to the ground and pins my arms down.
"Hi" I smile.
"You're actually a bully! How can you say I don't kiss well?"
"Cause you don't lol" I laugh.
"Since when did you become so sarcastic?"
"I've always been sarcastic Minter. I just never got to show anyone that side of me before"
"Well you've shown me. And I love it" Simon leans down and pecks my lips.

Everyone has came over to hang out and I told them the story of what happened with Damon today.
"Damn! Anna hit Damon with that unexpected savage!" JJ laughs along with everyone else.
"It's revenge from all the times he hit me!" I laugh.
It feels good to be able to laugh about everything now.
3 years ago I wouldn't have been like this. Surrounded by people that I love and people that love me.
It's a perfect world. And I have my own love story.
But love stories don't always last in my world.

A/N
Bit of a cliffhanger there oh shit!
Sorry bout the short chapter but I kinda got writers block whilst writing this.
I just want to announce that my new fanfic is under way. It is not published yet.
What I'm going to do is finish off the 2 fanfics I'm writing now. And whilst I'm doing that, I'm secretly already pre writing the chapters of my new story.
The first chapter is nearly done and I'm ready to start the second one!
So when these stories are done I'll be posting that fanfic.
It is called The Bad Boy I Fell For. You can tell by the title what it's about. No spoilers sorry.
I'm also going to try and write it in a different aspect that my others.
I want this to be the best fanfic I write. But I bet it'll go to shit😂
I don't need any characters. The 6 girls are
sidefan7
GamersAreLit
xxmiareadxx
YT_queen
sidemenswegways
fluffyunicorrns

So yeah that's all!
Have a lovely day and see yaa