Chapter 25

CAN WE JUST APPRECIATE SIMON IN A SUIT? RIP TO SAM😊😂

ANNA'S POV
"I love you too" Simon replies back to me.
"You do?" I ask.
"Sometimes I wonder if there is actually a brain inside your head" He laughs.
"Of course I do" He walks towards me.                   

"And I should have told you about the rape, I know" I say.
"Seriously it's fine. I have to understand why you kept it a secret. But Damon's gone now. There's no need to worry about him anymore" He gets closer to me.
"I'm not worrying about him. He's gone which means I can finally have a life I dreamed of having. Being with the person I love without having to worry about anything"
"I think we should go tell everyone the amazing news" Simon grabs my hand and leads me downstairs.

"Why do you guys look all happy?" Josh says.
"Because we are together" Simon wraps his arms around me and hugs me tightly.
"AWWWWWWW" Sam shouts.
"Took your bloody time" KK says.
"But it's adorable" Serena says
"I SHIP IT" Tiffany shouts.
"Let's go celebrate!" Aisha says.
"Nandos?" I look up at Simon.
"Nandos" He kisses my nose.

We drive to Nandos and for the first time in a while, I feel like I can just let loose. I've got all my friends with me. I've got my new boyfriend. Everything is going perfectly.

We order and some waitress decided to flirt a little with Simon.
"Sorry I have a girlfriend" He wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer to him.
"Fine. Your loss" She says and walks off.
"Not really" Simon chuckles.

Once we've eaten at Nandos, we get back home and we sit in the living room, playing games like fifa etc.
I lean against the door frame watching JJ and Harry play against each other and everyone cheering them both on.
I smile whilst watching them.
A couple of months ago, I wasn't this happy. I didn't even understand the definition of happy.

I was a broken girl. Until I met Simon. The day I met him in the coffee shop, I had this feeling. This feeling that everything was going to be ok.

Then I met the others. And I felt safe. I instantly knew I could trust them. And now they are all my family.

"What are you thinking about now?" Simon walks up to me.
"I'm not thinking about anything"
"You forget just how well I know you" He smiles, showing off his dimples.
"I was just thinking about everything really. Just how lucky I am to have met you and the others" I smile back.
"I have something for you" Simon goes to the back pocket of his jeans and pulls out a box. He lifts up the lid to show a ring.
"It's not an engagement ring. It's a promise ring. I promise I will never hurt you. I'll keep you happy forever. And if I hurt you, leave me. Run for the hills. And don't look back" He places the ring on my middle finger.

"I know you won't hurt me Simon. If you love me then you should know yourself that you won't hurt me" I play with the ring on my finger so it sits on my finger properly.
"I love you" He whispers.
"I love you more"
"I love you most"

"Erm I know you guys are in love and stuff, but can you keep the mushy lovely gooey stuff for the bedroom?" KK asks.

In love. I'm in love with Simon Minter.