Chapter 10

SIMONS POV:
What did Anna mean 'I don't know everything that's happened'?
She is still keeping secrets. But the more I get to know her, the more trust she will have in me to tell me everything.

I look at her and I see a broken girl. She is torn between putting Damon in jail and letting him be free.
I see someone who is scared to trust people, because she thinks they will betray her. No one deserves to feel like that. Ever.
I want to help her, but it's like she doesn't want me to. And I know for a fact that she isn't telling me things that are actually important. I'm not being pushy or anything, I just want to help her.....

ANNA'S POV:

The other 3 Sidemen and their girlfriends are coming over and I'm slightly worried. They are going to ask so many questions. I'm praying I don't have a panic attack. When people ask me 100 questions at once, it gets very overwhelming. You can see where I'm coming from, right?

The door goes and Josh answers it.
In walks 3 guys, following with 3 girls.
"This is Anna. Anna, this is Ethan, Tobi and Harry, and their girlfriends, Mia, Tiggy, and KK" Josh says pointing to everyone.
"Hi" I wave at them.
"Hey" they reply back.

Then, us 7 girls decide to get to know each other more.
All the guys sit on one side and the girls on the other.

"So Anna, tell us how you and Simon met" Mia says.
"I bumped into him at a coffee shop. We kept meeting up and then-" I stop talking because of Damon. They don't know. I have to make something up.

"And then I had an argument with me parents, so I'm staying here for a bit" I say.
"I thought you were together" Tiggy asks.
I blushed a bit.
"OOOOH SHE BLUSHING" KK says (THIS IS SOMETHING KK WOULD SAY AS WELL😂😉)
"Shhh no I'm not!" I say and smile. Making me blush even more.
"So do you like him?" Sam asks.
I look at her and then at Simon. He is talking to the guys and he laughs. He then looks at me and smiles and winks.
I smile back. And we make eye contact.
His eyes are so blue.

"HELLO! Earth to Anna!" Aisha waves her hand in front of my face to bring me back to reality.
"She was staring at him and then he smiled and winked at her. You guys need to date! Can we set you up?!" Serena says.
"Erm no guys sorry. I just came out of a really serious relationship. I don't think I'm ready yet"
"Oh. What happened?" Sam asks.

I pause for a moment, deciding on if I should tell them or not.
"His name was Damon. For 3 years, he....he abused me" I say and a tear falls down my face.
The 6 girls that I now fully trust gasp loudly, making the guys stop their conversation and look at us.
I look at them and Simon looks at me with confusion.

"What's going on?" Simon asks.
I look at the girls and they literally look like they are about to break down. And I've already broke down.
"Anna are you ok?" Tobi asks.
I get up and run to my room.
I can't do this anymore.
No matter what, Damon always comes back to haunt me.
I then break down and let it all out.
I don't care if they can hear me from downstairs.

I'm officially broken. And now they all know.

A/N

Bit of a sad chapter, but everyone knows.
AND MY WATTPAD SQUAD ARE IN THE BOOK TOGETHER.
IT'S LITERALLY SQUAD GOALS.
I'm tired af and hungry so I'm gonna eat.
Have a lovely day and see yaa