Chapter 11

SIMONS POV:

Everyone just looks around in confusion.
To make is worse, you can hear Anna crying from upstairs.
"What is going ON Simon? You seem to look guilty" Ethan asks.
I look at the girls, Josh, Vikk and JJ. They understand. They know.

"She just came out of a relationship with someone called Damon. He abused her for nearly 4 years" I say.
And then Ethan, Harry and Tobi gasp.
"I'm going to check on her" I get up and go to her room.

ANNA'S POV:
I'm on my bed and I can't stop crying.
Everything is too overwhelming.
Then someone knocks on the door.
"Go away" I shout.
"It's just me Anna" Simon's voice calls out.
I get up and open the door to let him in.
His face drops as soon as he sees me.
And then he hugs me again.

"Why are you crying?" He asks gently.
"It's just too much. Now everyone knows. And they'll look at me like I'm a charity case, when I'm not" I whimper.
"No one thinks you're a charity case! You need to know that all those people downstairs will help you. They might want to know what the story is, but the only way it will get better, is if you tell them and let it out. They will help with the police. If you have any nightmares, they will comfort you. And so will I" He tells me.

I pull away from the hug and he wipes away my tears.
"Thank you for everything, Simon. I don't know what I would do without you" I say.
He smiles and kisses my forehead.
"Come downstairs now. Everyone's worried about you" Simon takes my hand in his and walks in front of me.

We get to the living room and everyone looks at me with sadness.
"Hey" I say.
"Are you ok?" Harry asks.
"I will be yes. And you will all know the story. And I'll tell you in my own time. Because right now, we are trying to find the person who messed up my life. The police are trying their best. And hopefully they will find him" I say.
"We'll be here for you during this time ok?" Tiggy hugs me.
I hug back and then everyone joins in.

After, we all sat down and watched a movie.
Simon sits on the couch and I sit in front of him on the floor.
The lights are off and we are watching the Conjuring 2.
Next to Simon is Josh and Tobi. Tiggy and Serena are sitting on their boyfriends laps. And then there's lonely me.

A scary scene comes up and I start to cover my eyes, along with everyone else.
Simon taps my shoulder and I turn around to look at him. He taps his lap, so I get up and sit on his lap.
He wraps his arms around me and I bury my head in his neck.
I feel safe whenever I'm in Simon's arms.
"It's ok. You can look now" Simon whispers.
I lift my head up and look at Simon. He starts to lean in and soon his lips are on mine. We continue kissing, not really caring if anyone is watching us.

"Anna. Wake up. The movies over" Simon wakes me.
So it was a dream.
FOR FUCKS SAKE

A/N
I'VE GOT A NEW STORY IDEA AGAIN!!!!! IT'S GOING TO BE SIDEMEN/SIMON FANFICTION.
ALL THE CHARACTERS FROM THIS STORY WILL BE IN THERE BECAUSE I WANT THEM TO BE IN THERE.
IT'S BASICALLY GOING TO BE SIMON AS A VAMPIRE. THE SIDEMEN ARE VAMPIRES. AND THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING............................
I DO NEED A TITLE BECAUSE I'M STRUGGLING SO LEAVE A COMMENT ON ANY IDEAS.
I KNOW KK IS GOING TO POSSIBLY MAKE MY COVER AGAIN.
ALSO MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT MY BABE SERENA fluffyunicorrns
SHE HAS PUT OUT HER FIRST BOOK, A SIDEMEN PREFERENCES. CHECK IT OUT BECAUSE SHE IS TAKING REQUESTS.
HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND SEE YAAAAA