Chapter 16

ANNA'S POV:
The police are now here and I've been questioned about 4 times from different people, not to mention when I get lectured by the guys after.

I've also been checked over. I refused to go to the hospital. I've just got a few bruises around my neck from when he strangled me.
The police are also questioning Simon Josh and Vikk.
I sit on the stairs whilst they do that.

"Are you ok?" Simon sits next to me.
I raise my eyebrows and look at him.
"Seriously? That's the question you want to ask right now? I thought you didn't care if Damon came after me!" I shout at him.
"I didn't mean to say that" He apologises.
"Well I don't care anymore. I don't want your help. I don't want anyone's help. So just leave me alone" I get up and go to my room and slam my door shut.

SIMON'S POV:
And now she hates me. She really hates me.
"Did you apologise?" Josh asks me.
"I tried but she didn't let me"
"So don't give up! You like her right? Then fight for her! Don't let her go!" Josh says.
"But it's different now. She said for me to leave her alone. And she doesn't want mine or anyone else's help" I put my head in my hands.
"Like I said. Fight for her!" Josh slaps me over my head.
"Erm....ow!" I shout.
"I'm trying to knock some sence into your dumb head" He knock on my head.
"Ow stop!" I push his hand away.

I get up and go to Anna's room and prepare myself for her to shout at me.
I knock on her door.
"FUCK OFF SIMON!" She shouts.
I sigh and walk off. But then I stop. No. I need to talk to her.
I burst into her room. She looks really pissed.
"Didn't you hear what I said?" She stands up and crosses her arms.

"Yeah I did! I just need you to hear me out"
"Fine!" She rolls her eyes.
"The day you went out with the girls, I was just shocked that you would even want to go out. You know, after Damon. So I guess I was just being a bit too over protective. And I'm sorry for that" I look down at the floor.
She walks up to me.
"Don't ever do it again. Or I seriously will leave this house and never look back" She points her finger at me.

"I won't. I promise" I hug her and she hugs back.
"Today was so scary" She says.
"Seeing him again, and this time he was so angry. He was going to kill me Simon. He even said it to my face" She starts to cry.
"He won't get near you. The police are doing everything they can. I won't let him hurt you. Ever"