Chapter 21

ANNA'S POV:
I drive to this address and once I get there it's just an old warehouse that no one has used in so long.

I walk in and look around. No one is here.
"Well, well, well" Damon's voice calls out.
I turn around to see Damon.
"So you made it? Well your friend is already dead. Sorry about that. I just couldn't help myself" He smiles.
"I know you better than you know yourself Damon. You don't have any of my friends. Because when I got your text, and I got home, all my friends were sitting in one room, so your little plan failed" I smirk.
His face drops immediatly.

"But you're here, so the plan didn't exactly fail"
"I'm here to get answers"
"To what?"
"Why you abused me. And if you want to kill me at the end, then kill me"
"What about little Simon? I know you've been getting a bit cosy with him recently haven't you?"

"I'll admit I like him. But you wouldn't go after him. What's the point when you really want me? You already have made my life a misery, so why kill me and then kill my friends?"
"Stop acting so cocky!" He shouts in my face, and I don't even flinch.
"I'm not scared of you anymore, Damon. I'm here for answers. And just answers. The police don't know where I am. The guys think I'm sleeping. It's just me and you. And if you let me go after this, I won't tell anyone, and you will be free"

"So what do you want to know?" He asks.
"Why you hit me in the first place"
"You know why"
"No I don't! You never gave me a solid reason when I came home that night"

"You went out, I think I just ended up getting worried that you'd cheat on me. I never told you, but before I got in a relationship with you, I was coming out of a serious relationship. She cheated on me 4 times. It broke my heart. I started having trust issues. She then ran off with him and left me without saying anything. So when I met you, I knew I wanted a relationship with you, so I treated you nicely so you wouldn't leave or cheat on me. And then my jealousy got the best of me. Next thing I knew I was constantly beating you, and it felt so good"

"Because you wanted to take your anger out on her, but I was the nearest thing to a punch bag. So you hit me instead"
"I never wanted to hit you. Something took over me and I tried my hardest to get rid of it, but it wouldn't go"
"This is too much" I stand up and walk about to calm my self down.

SIMON'S POV:
I go upstairs to check on Anna. She isn't even in her room, but her window is open.
I run downstairs.
"Anna is gone! She's not in her room" I tell everyone.
Then the girls look around at each other awkwardly.
"Simon, she's gone to meet Damon" Tiggy says.
"What!" All us guys shout in unison.

"Let us explain" Sam says.
"My brother is working on Anna's case, he's a trained police officer, been working as a officer for 9 years. So I asked Anna if she wanted him as a back up. Kind of like a secret officer that would be a spy. Damon doesn't know about him at all. He was there if anything happened to Anna. Anna's already text him, the police should be on their way now" Serena explains.
"So all you girls knew? And didn't tell us?" I shout.
"I only just told the girls. Anna told me to keep it a secret. Just between me and her. She wanted to tell you, but she knew you wouldn't be ok with going to meet Damon. She's not scared of him any more Simon. She has only gone to get her answers" Serena says.
"Well where are they?" I ask.

ANNA'S POV:
"So you did actually love me?" I ask.
"Of course I did" He stands up and walks towards me.
He looks me in the eyes. He starts to lean in and I push him away.
"You still abused me for 3 years. And tried to kill me 3 days ago!" I yell.

Just then the police, the girls and all the Sidemen come bursting through.
"You called the police?!" Damon shouts as he is being arrested.
"Yeah I did. Like I said, I just wanted answers. Goodbye Damon" the police drag him away as he tries to fight them off him.
The Sidemen and girlfriends run up to me and hug me. They all ask if I'm okay.
"I'm fine. He didn't hurt me" I reassure them.
"I will get you back for this Anna!" Damon shouts.
"Good luck doing that whilst you're in jail, dick" I shout back.

He's finally gone