Chapter 14

ANNA'S POV:
Within a few hours, I am discharged from hospital.
They've given me some pills to stop my head from hurting, but for the next week I need to rest so the concussion doesn't get worse.

It seems to be really awkward with me and Simon now. I get where he is coming from and I didn't mean to make the car spiral out of control.
I want him to be so caring, but I don't at the same time. I'm not used to being protected like this. All I know is abuse.
As soon as Simon pulls up at the house, I get out the car and go to my room, not bothering to talk to anyone at the minute.
My phone lights up

Group: girlsquad😏❤👊

Tiggy: Anna are you alive?

Anna: I'm breathing.

Sam: Thank the Lords

Serena: Simon told us what happened😕

Anna: and I don't really want to talk about it right now. Are you guys free tomorrow to do something?

Aisha: shouldn't you be resting?

Anna: Yeh, but I'll be fine. I want to get out of the house.

KK: Movie and Nandos at 1?

Mia: Sounds good to me!

Anna: I'll be there❤

After that I turn my phone off.
I get changed into my night clothes and hop into bed, but because I'm not tired yet, I decide to occupy myself.
I grab my laptop, which has saved photos of me and Damon. I start to scroll through them.
The first one is a picture of me and him at our first date to Thorpe Park. I was so scared to go on one of the rides. He held my hand and told me everything would be ok. And that he would protect me.

The second one is from our 6 month anniversary. We went to Southampton for 2 days. He brought me a promise ring. He promised he would never do anything to hurt me.

After that, there are just general photos of us. And I realise I don't want these photos anymore.
I click on all the photos and put the mouse on the delete icon. But I don't click it straight away. I hesitate, my head says yes, my heart says no. After debating in my mind, I go with my head.
I click delete and the photos erase from my laptop, and from my life forever.
Goodbye Damon.

NEXT DAY:

I wake up at 10:00 which means I have 3 hours until I meet up with the girls. I know Simon won't be ok with it, but I'm allowed to at least go out with friends.
I get up and go to the bathroom, to do my hair and makeup.

Once I'm done, I go back to my room to change. I think the guys are downstairs eating breakfast.
Once I'm changed and fully ready, it's already half 12!
I go downstairs and into the kitchen.
The guys heads turn when they see me.
"Where are you going?" Simon asks.
"Out with the girls. I am allowed to go out with the girls right?" I raise my eyebrows.
"But you need to rest" Vikk says.
"I know. But I'll be fine. And I'll be gone for a few hours. That's all"

"Ok. You have my permission, just stay safe" Josh says.
"You have mine as well" Vikk says.
"Thank you guys" I hug them both.
Simon just stares at the guys.
"Why are you letting her go for?" He says.
I sigh and just leave the kitchen. I'm still going.
"Anna! You cannot go!" Simon blocks the door.
"Why?" I shout.
"Because it's not safe. And I don't want you going out" He crosses his arms.
I raise my eyebrows. For the second time, he's acting like Damon.

"Why are you acting like Damon again?" I argue.
"I am not!" He argues back.
"Simon, just let her go" Josh walks towards us.
"Why are you on her side?" Simon shouts at Josh.
"I'm not taking sides. But she still needs to have a social life" Josh explains.
"Fine. But if Damon comes after you, and you end up in hospital, AGAIN, Don't expect me to be there to help you" Simon walks off.
Me and Josh both gasp. Josh goes after Simon. And I leave in the taxi.

Why would he say that?
When I meet up with the girls, I ask them if they want to go out tonight, to a club. They agree. May as well drown my sorrows in alcohol.

SIMON'S POV:
Why did I say that? It was pure anger.
Someone knocks on my door.
"Go away Josh" I shout.
But he still walks in.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He shouts at me.
"I don't know why I said that. I didn't mean it!"
"Well IF she comes home, you have a lot of apologising to do" Josh slams my door shut.

I really need to apologise to her. Instead I text her.

Simon- I'm really sorry about what I said. When you come home, I'll explain why i said what I said.

I send the text message and within a few minutes she has read the text but not replied.
What have I done?

Have I lost the girl I really like?

A/N
Oh Simon what have you done?

So as you know I'm not doing the vampire fanfiction, I think I've come up with a different idea instead.
So the Sidemen kidnap 7 girls, but I need a reason as to why they have. So please leave some suggestions below. I don't want to make it rude, because I can't write smut. At all.
Have a lovely day and see yaa