Chapter 6

SIMONS POV:
They are checking over Anna. She has 4 broken ribs. A fractured shoulder, many bruised and many horrible nightmares.

The doctors say they don't know when she will wake up, but she will wake up. Thankfully.
I already asked the guys at the house if maybe she can stay with us when she's out and they all agreed.
I've been staying with her to make sure she is ok. I've been telling her about my Youtube life, hoping she can hear, and maybe she will wake up.

Her face is slightly bruised. She seems skinny. She wasn't like this when I first met her. Maybe it was just the clothes she was wearing. But now, with her just in a gown, it's like she barely eats. Maybe Damon never fed her properly.
All I feel is sadness and sorrow for her. She is such a nice person, and she doesn't deserve any of this. I hope Damon rots in hell. But he ran away, who knows where he is?

The day is over and I have to go.
Her family have been contacted, however no one answered. Her life seems so messed up.

Thankfully the doctors let me stay the night with her.
I keep holding her hand, hoping she can feel my touch. Her hands are cold slightly, so I put them between mine and carefully rub them together. Soon, they are at a reasonable temperature.

In the morning, I awake with my hand connected with Anna's.
I decide to get some coffee to get some energy. I try to release Anna's hand off mine, but her grip is tight.
"Anna, can you hear me?" I ask.
She doesn't respond, but she squeezes my hand slightly.
I call for the doctor and she runs in.
"Her grip is tight but she won't respond to me" I explain.

Her eyes flutter open and she gasps.
She searches around the room.
"Where am I!" She shouts.
"You are in the hospital. How are you feeling?" The nurse asks.
"D-D-D-Damon" She stutters.
"He's gone. We don't know where" I say. She looks at me and smiles.
"Simon" She whispers.
"I'm right here" I say before stroking her hand to soothe her.

During the day, Anna ate to build up a bit of her strength but the doctor says she needs to stay in a bit longer for observation because of her ribs.
We talk throughout the day.
"At least you got my text" She says with humour.
"Good job I checked my phone" I say.
"I'd probably be dead if you didn't" She whispers.
"Don't say that!" I exclaim.

"I hope he rots in hell. But I brought it upon myself. Everything that happened. It was my fault" She says looking up.
"Why do you say that?"

"Because he convinced me it was all my fault"