Chapter 23

ANNA'S POV:
There's a part of me that wants to move back into the Sidemen house. It was technically my home.
They took me, a stranger, into their home. Should I really waste that?

Once the videos are recorded, we decided to chill.
"Where are you working now Anna?" Josh asks.
"I'm working in Westfield, it's so fun"
"Start Youtube" Vikk jokes around.
"Hell no. Hell to the no no" I reply.

"Join the Sidemen"
"As fun as it sounds, I don't think so. I'll join in with games you play, but I won't make a channel, I actually like my job. I may not be experienced with jobs, but I've never had one, so it's very useful"

My phone starts ringing.
"Hello"
"This is the Magistrate Court, we would like to tell you that Damon Salvatore (TVD reference right there😊😏❤ Only some will understand)
IS going to court tomorrow at 13.00pm and you also need to be there as a witness. You can bring one person to come inside with you. Goodbye" He hangs up and doesn't even let me say anything.

"Who was it?" Tobi asks.
"The court telling me that Damon is going to court tomorrow at 1. I have to go and I can bring one person to go with me"
"You choose who you want to go with you" Serena says.
After thinking I know who I need to take. The one person who has helped me so much through this. And he deserves more credit for it.
"Simon. Would you go with me?" I ask.
He looks up from his phone.
"Of course I'll go with you" He puts his phone away.

"I'm gonna stay at yours tonight then. Is that OK?"
"Of course! You're welcome to stay anytime you want" JJ says.

I pack up a few things and leave with Simon, JJ, Josh and Vikk.
Once we get back to the Sidemen house, I feel a rush of happiness. Being back in my home. Where I truly belong. It's been way toto long since I've last stepped foot in this house.

I go to my room, and it hasn't changed, some things I left behind are still in the same place from where I left them.
Then my mood changes when I remember tomorrow.
Could tomorrow be the day he goes down? Or is he going to be let out? I can't keep going through this. I can't live knowing he would still be out there, walking free as if he never did anything. And then if he gets in another relationship, what will happen to that girl?

Will he keep haunting me?
"You good?" Simon walks into my room, interrupting me from my thoughts.
"Yeah. It's just great to be back home"
"This will always be your home. With your friends"
"I know"
"I've really missed you. Why don't you just move back in permanently? It won't harm anyone"
"If Damon goes down, I'll move in. If Damon's doesn't go down, I'll move in"
Simon looks at me as if I'm stupid.
"Basically I'll move back in, dumbo" I laugh.
"Oh" Simon laughs back.

It's great to be back home.

A/N
Hola Amigos
It's my birthday tomorrow and I'm quite excited apparently my present is better than the sdmn jumper I got, so I don't really know.
I'm also in a very happy mood today. I don't know why. I woke up, feeling very ecstatic.
Look at me with my amazing vocabulary!
Have a lovely day and see ya