Chapter 30

SIMONS POV:
I've lost all faith in myself. Who am I?
To hit a woman? The woman of my dreams?
I'm disappointed in myself.
I may have been stressed out but that gave me no right to hit her.

But I won't give up on her. Ever. Not until she tells me to leave her alone herself. Maybe not even then.

ANNA'S POV:
Since Simon came over, I guess I've built up my confidence a little.
I still cry sometimes at night, wishing he was here. I don't know if I'll move on.
Maybe just the future?
Somehow Mia has persuaded me to go to Tobi's.
Will Simon be there? I don't know!
Apparently the guys and girls haven't really spoke to him much because of what happened. I don't want them to hate him because I don't want him to feel alone. I know how it feels. And it's the worst thing in the world.

"ANNA!" Sam hugs me at Tobi's house.
I do my handshake with Tobi and greet everyone else.

"Simon's not here?" I ask as we all sit down together.
"We didn't ask him to come, we haven't spoke to him properly recently" Josh says.
"Guys, don't hate him. Please talk to him and be normal with him. Don't choose sides. We can all still be friends. It might be awkward but we'll get over it. I don't want him feeling lonely. I've had that feeling for 4 years. It destroys you as a human being. Don't do the same to him. Please" I beg.

Everyone looks around at each other in agreement.

SIMON'S POV:
"Simon can you come downstairs please?" Josh asks.
This shouldn't be good. But this will be the first time talking to them in weeks.
"Sit down. We need to talk" Vikk says.

"We are sorry for pushing you away over what's happened. We all met up with Anna today and she talked some sence into us"
Josh's comment makes me smile. Anna can always talk sence into someone.

"She said we shouldn't be choosing sides. We should be friends with both of you. And she's right. She really is. We're really sorry, and we hope you can forgive us" JJ says.
"Of course I forgive you guys. You're my brothers. I just really regret what I did" I say on the verge of tears.
The guys stand up, along with me, and we have a brotherly group hug.
"The others want to see you as well to apologise" Vikk says.
"Well, I can see them tomorrow, when you guys help me get my girlfriend back"

A/N
Another short chapter?
Sorry😐
So tomorrow I'm getting my GCSE results. Kill me now. Wish me luck ffs. I'm gonna need it badly.
So chapter 5 of my story is done, don't worry! There isn't long left until it's going to be published!!!!
Have a lovely day and see yaa