Chapter 32

ANNA'S POV:
I stare at the boy of my dreams who is standing about 6 feet away from me. The room looks beautiful.

"What's going on?" I ask.
"You are here, so that I can apologise for everything. Sit down. Please" He points to the chair.

"I need to explain why I, hurt you. Apparently my videos aren't as good as they used to be, so I've been trying to make them better. Which means I've barely slept, which is why I distanced myself from you. It wasn't intentional to back away, it just happened. Yes it was my fault. And I'm so sorry" a few tears drop down Simon's face.

It hurts to see him like this.

"I can understand why you've been stressed out. But you do put Youtube as your top priority. What you need to realise is your health is more important. It's Simon before Miniminter"

"You know, I would never hurt you, so when I hit you, I was in shock. And you were too, where you scared of me?" He asks.
"I was at first. I was confused, but you've told me the reason now" I put my head down and play with my fingers.

"Look at me, please" He places a finger under my chin so I'm staring at him in the eyes.
"I don't know what to do anymore Simon. You know I love you. But my head is all over the place. Remember when you promised me you wouldn't hurt me? I haven't exactly ran for the hills have I? I'm still here, I could have ran out the door as soon as I saw you standing here, but I didn't. I know you Simon. I know you would never hurt me on purpose" I hold his face as a tear escapes his eye.

"I can't believe you forgive me. I even said things I never should have said" He cries, making me cry too.
"You know you are nothing like Damon! You are 10 million times better a person than he is!"

After sitting in each others arms for a few minutes in silence, Simon speaks up.
"I need to ask you something" He speaks out.
"I'm madly in love with you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. The day I met you, I had this feeling that I've never had before. I felt happier all of a sudden, and then when I found out about Damon, I just wanted to be the hero and save you from the beast. I want to be the love story you never got"
"What are you trying to say Simon?" I ask confused.
"I want you to marry me. It's a bit sudden I know, but it just feels right doesn't it?" He pulls out a diamond ring, and my mouth drops open.

I take some time to decide but I know what I need to say.
"Yes"
"What?"
"I SAID YES. I'LL MARRY YOU!" I shout and cry.
Simon's face lights up as he picks me up and spins me around.
He puts me down and puts the ring on my finger.
All of a sudden, all the guys and girls run in and congratulate us.
"You guys eavesdropped on us?" I ask.
"Obviously!" KK flips her hair.
I'm getting married. I'm getting married to Simon!

A/N
So.......
Sorry about the lack of updates. I've been kinda busy :(
And I've been that busy that I haven't even updated the new book that's coming out soon :(
Unfortunatly this book is coming to an end soon (I know, I know)
Literally there's just a few chapters left. This book has been amazing to write.

My whole Wattpad experience has been amazing! The amount of friends I've made here in unbelievable. Yes, I've argued with some, and lost one. But the people in my life today, are the people I love most <3

Well that was cringey af ^^^^^^^
Sorry about that :)
Have a lovely day and see yaa ;)