Chapter 2:

"My Queen! The demons are entering our Kingdom! Our armies were almost wiped out. What shall we do?!" One of Queen Scarlet's general announced. Satan's army of Demons attacked her Kingdom a few minutes ago. A lot were badly injured and some were dead.

"I will go there myself" She stood up from her throne and shrugged her bat wings out.

"No! Please reconsider Your Majesty! You could get yourself killed" he tried to reason out with her.

"As your Queen I shall face the enemies and help save my people. I won't let my father's wishes be in vain" She said and flew out the window.

"Your Majesty!"

***

Scarlet flew through the battle field and cut her wrist summoning The Sacred Blood sword that she have possessed when her father died. She sliced through the demons killing every who stood in her way.

"Well well well. If is isn't the Queen Scarlet herself" a voice said behind her. She quickly turn around and was surprised to see the Demon King Satan standing in his full glory.

"Satan" Scarlet said, voice dripping with venom and eyes glare daggers at him.

"So you finally show yourself. But why would you suddenly attack us now after all the past 10 years!" She angrily shouted and lunged at him, her blood sword in hand. Satan dodge her sword in ease. Scarlet kept on attacking while Satan kept on dodging.

Scarlet yelled in frustration. She was getting exhausted.

"Stop dodging and fight me you bastard! Just because I'm a woman you're going easy on me!" She yelled angrily at him.

"You're right. This is actually starting to bore me so I shall grant your wish." He said. Scarlet was shocked when he teleported in front if her. She suddenly felt pain in her nape and slowly her sight was blacking out. Her feet gave up but Satan quickly catch her.

"You're mine now" that's the only thing she heard after she finally black out