Chapter 5:

Bold is Ente Islan Language.

(Third Person's Pov)

In an alley covered with darkness stood the mighty King Satan with his loyal General, Alciel.

His eyes landed on his Wife, Scarlet, who laid motionless beside him.

"S-Scarlet?!" He called out in panic. He knelt down to check on her and sigh in relief when he saw her breathing properly.

"I'm sorry for bringing you here, Scarlet" He whispered to her, picking her up, bridal style.

"My Lord and Lady, are you both alright?!" Alciel shouted in concern.

"I am, Alciel. But I think Scarlet was overwhelmed by the portal." His eyes were full of concern for his Wife's health.

"I suggest that we should look around this place and find shelter for the Lady to rest upon" Satan nodded. He and Alciel began to walk towards where the strange noise was coming from.

"What is this place" Alciel muttered and looked at Satan and was horrified.

"M-M-My Lord!" He pointed at him. Satan was confused at first, but when he saw what Alciel looked like, he took a peek at his hands. And finally looked at the sleeping Scarlet.

"W-we look like...humans?!"

BEEEEEEPPPP!!!!!

They were surprised on the strange sound that Alciel was about to use magic.

"Be careful not to use magic, Alciel" Satan instructed.

"Hey you!" A voice shouted at them spoke in foreign language. Two humans stood before them in strange clothing. The old human was the one who called them and the young one was beside him.

Alciel stood in front of Satan and Scarlet.

"How dare you speak to us in familiarity Human?" Alciel spoked in Ente Islan language.

"Oh it seems we have a couple of foreigners, Sir" The young looking human said.

"Well that should make this a good story. Do. You. Understand. A word. I'm saying?"

"T-they cannot understand us too?" Alciel spoked in confusion.

"Alciel. Do not use magic. We must learn of this world and try to cooperate" Satan reminded him.

"Don't you think it's too hot wearing those clothes?"

"I think this is what they call cosplaying, Sir"

The old officer look at them strangely. When he looked at Satan, he finally noticed the unconscious Scarlet.

"Hey is she alright?" He asked worriedly. He was about to get closer but Alciel blocked his way.

"Do not dare to take another step, human" Alciel voice were dripping with venom. Even though he does not understand his language, the way he spoke meant that he should leave it.